Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oooh Sunday.....!!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....Today I behaved like a normal person and did normal persony things...!!

Here's my agenda

Lie in

washing

cleaning

paint

bananas and granary bread

bath

paint

5 mile run

only joking about the 5 mile run
but i did think about it.

text

paint

email

dog walk

country pub

fish n chips n mushy peas

paint

dvd,s on laptop, first Bronson



chocolate buttons

and now Scum. Oh yes just love my prison films..!!!! Ray Winstone..You just would, wouldnt you..??



I,m painting whilst watching so I,m gonna make it quick.

Gonna leave you with Bezzie Jane "known as Liza T's" craft room. She said she was fed up of seeing all the tidy rooms and I needed to show real life..!!! So here it is.

Love the ribbon holder above the window.

and only bezzie Jane could have a cow print covered chair..!!

Need more pics Jane, pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee.
Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

You can see some piccies of my verrry messy room on my blog http://onemadmoo.blogspot.com....

Can't believe how tidy Jude's room is but I know her and you should see how she spreads her stuff out when you are at a workshop - takes over she does lm(ws)ao....Only jokin babes!!!!...x

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Ray Winstone... yes please!!!!

Cyah on Wednesday for the fabby mirror, my sisters already claimed it.

Laura (Faerielore) said...

what a perfect and that craft room is lovely, im loving the ribbon storage FAB !!!! i have just uploaded my second art journal page YAY the girls on a roll, theres no stopping me now hahahaha Thanks for the inspiration dyan xxxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

that looks like my dream a purpose built craft room, is it sad that i love seeing other peoples craft areas, its not is it!!

Unknown said...

After the ranger weekend Ive had a go at a journal page - aghhh its up on my blog now :0)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott