Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crikey Moses, is that the time..???

Its 2.15am and I am just starting to blog. i am also trying to type very carefully as I have just done my nails...!!!wtf..?? I know, I know, backwards way first, but, you know me. Had a great kids party tonight and then the girlies came round for the night. We had Chinese, giggles, fashion show, laughs, piss takes and lots of love... I then had a 2 1/2 phone conversation where all track of time was lost completely..!!! So here we are.

Wardrobe remix...just to prove I do have the odd item of colour in my wardrobe...


This is a finished journal page from those I prepped the other day. This was done in Starbucks this afternoon, when I escaped for a couple of hours, lol.


And this one is from my large journal, and I just know its gonna be one of my faves.




Busy day tomorrow, picking up the Van, packing up for the Show at the Doncaster Dome on Sun. Mag article to start, kits to prep, samples to make. Then its the gorgeous Maisie at ours for the night. I,m also being taken out, to the theatre, no sh*t...!!! Ha ha yes I am , its a Jon Godber production and is supposed to be hilarious. Hope so, I could do with a good chuckle. Then we are hitting Harrogates excellent watering holes..!!! And somewhere in amongst that I have to spend time making myself look totally gorge and find an stunningly, not tried too hard, outfit than I can shimmy my fat arse into...lmao...
So I may not blog tomorrow...but you never know
Enjoy xx
Tuuuuuuune.......



8 comments:

Kirsti said...

Hope you have a fantastic time at the theatre - I went to see Quadrophinia(sp!)last time I went - a friend took me for my 40th which I thought was very nice - it was absolutely fantastic and to top it of one the few boys that belong to Ellie's dance school was in it.... Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend... Back to school for us Monday...yaaay...x

Kirsti said...

PS thanks for the photo layout tips... it worked a treat...see ya...x

Virginia said...

Dyan I'm loving the journal pages - I'd love to sit in Starbucks and do the same but my 9 year old would drive everyone to distractions LOL! He's already counted his money out this morning and wants a return visit to the Works in the Meadowhall for a Music Stand that he saw last night - so much for adding it to his Christmas list! It may provide too much temptation on the book front though - loving both the pin up ones they've got in - but could I bear to take them apart LOL! Going to have a photo session of things I've made tonight to put on my blog! Hope you have a fabulous weekend HUGS

Virginia

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB FAB FAB love these new pages think the classic pin up girl maybe my fav ??? and love the outfit hun, such a cute top xxx

olive said...

hope you enjoy the theatre... didnt know song was Northern Soul, one of my fave's. i do my nails then do stuff so you're in good company. rock on. xx

Sandra Hall said...

Great catching up on the whirlwind that is your life! (internet problems)
The journal pages are fantabulously awesome as always!
I dub you Supreme Journal Queen!
Btw - my tree has been nabbed so I'll have to do another! Dare I?
Hope your theatre date was chogga!
Cuddly hugs x x

Cath said...

Great pages Dylan, but what do you take with you to starbucks? I would need a suitcase.....

SueC said...

I echo Cath's comment Dyan. Are you like Mary Poppins when she opened her bag!!!ha!ha! but really can you tell us what bits you take to use unless you really do carry around a suitcase!!
Sue x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott