Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blog hop...get ready to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty..!!!

EDIT... I am trying to get around everyones blog, but I am in the middle of teaching an art journal weekend, so apologies if I havent got to you yet. Also for some reason Blogger is being really wierd with allowing me to comment. Sometimes it lets me comment as me, sometimes I am anonymous!!!! and sometimes it won't let me frikkin comment at all.!!!!

I have to say the work I have seen so far is absolutely amazing, and such an inspiration to everybody. Thankyou very muchly xxx



Yayy it,s time to kick off the party proceedings. If I have done this correctly, it will now be 10am and you will all be raring to go. If I have done it wrong I will be in frikkin mahoosive trouble lol.

We are celebrating our 10th birthday as Art from the Heart. Can you believe it.?? 10 yrs in business...not bad eh? especially in these economic times of doom and gloom. lol. Mind you it would take a lot more than doom and gloom to keep me from painting the town multi coloured and hopefully bringing a bit of sunshine into peoples lives.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the people who have kindly volunteered to participate in our hop..I tried to leave a comment about it on my own blog hop blog, but it wouldn't let me, lmao...how ironic, I can't even comment on my own blog.!!!!

If you want to know more info about our mahoosive birthday bash you can find it HERE. We are partying all weekend of the 10th/11th, with demos, workshops, cupcakes, inks, paints, laughter, mugs of tea, shenanigans, fripparies, and an all round frikkin good time..We also have a stupendous raffle with prizes from the likes of Tim Holtz, Dina Wakley, Wendy Vecchi, Claudine Helmuth, to name a few.!!

Be there or be square...as they say.!!!!

We still have a few spaces left for all the Sunday classes, so don't miss out, you can book HERE

To begin the celebrations we, at Art from the Heart, that's me and Our Ben... are having a big blog hop with a winner from each hop.

The 5 hops are

Dylusions - which starts here at the lovely Gillian's, who will give you another link.

Collect a letter at each blog. if you arrive back here its the end of that hop so the letters you have collected will now make a word connected with the hop name. work out the word and email to Ben here - info@afth.co.uk

You are now free to start the next hop, which is

7 Gypsies - which starts here at the lovely Sarah's.

Collect a letter at each blog. if you arrive back here its the end of that hop so the letters you have collected will now make a word connected with the hop name. work out the word and email to Ben here - info@afth.co.uk

You are now free to start the next hop, which is

Tim Holtz - which starts here at the lovely Janet's.

 Collect a letter at each blog. if you arrive back here its the end of that hop so the letters you have collected will now make a word connected with the hop name. work out the word and email to Ben here - info@afth.co.uk

You are now free to start the next hop, which is
Ranger - which starts here at the lovely Gabrielle's

.Collect a letter at each blog. if you arrive back here its the end of that hop so the letters you have collected will now make a word connected with the hop name. work out the word and email to Ben here - info@afth.co.uk
You are now free to start the next hop, which is

Stampotique - which starts here at the lovely Sue's.
Collect a letter at each blog. if you arrive back here its the end of that hop so the letters you have collected will now make a word connected with the hop name. work out the word and email to Ben here - info@afth.co.uk

If you have arrived back here after following all the instructions, and have completed 5 hops then you have finished the hop

All answers to be emailed to Ben by 11th September at 6pm the winners will be posted on here during the following week so do keep checking back.

I hope you have a load of fun hopping around the blogs, please remember to leave a fabby comment at each of the blogs you visit, and I will see you soon.

Enjoy xx

56 comments:

Unknown said...

Utterly Brilliant!

hol* said...

I was all excited. I got to gillians blog, then went to Chris's and there's no post!

Paula Whittaker said...

great idea and there has been some fab work created for this...slight shame there is broken links and people havent posted yet.

Sarah said...

I am so excited to be a part of the blog hop and supporting my favourite art shop! Am thoroughly enjoying the hop and it is such a great way to see lots of blogs. Can't wait for my workshop with you next Sunday.

Bernice Hopper said...

There are one or two technical problems on the Dylusions hop so if you don't find post from Catherine or Kirsty here are the blogs to go to.
Gillian: http://scrappydoo-gillian.blogspot.com/
Chris: http://tickleandphaffing.blogspot.com/
Catherine: http://photocatseyes.wordpress.com/
Bernice Hopper: http://newlycreative.blogspot.com/
Kirsty Wiseman: http://www.limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com/
Ellen Vargo http://1036art.blogspot.com/
Janet http://lovininkshop.blogspot.com/

Kirsten Alicia said...

This was a great idea, but so far there is one blog withh the post missing - photocatseyes - and I get an Error404 message when I try to get to Janet's blog on the 7 Gypsies hop.

Heidi Crowl said...

Congrats on 10 years! You are awesome!

Dylan said...

Hi ,

THe address you need from Lizzybobs to Janet's blog is
- http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Ben

Dylan said...

The Dylusions blog finishes at Kate Crane's blog - http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/

Handmade by Elaine said...

Ooooh loved seeing all the fab creations from everybody x

Diana said...

congratulations on your 10 years!!! i bet it has been a rollercoaster of a good time! you are amazing!!

thanks for a wonderful blog hop!!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Congrats on 10 years Dyan. Wish Belle and I could attend next weekend but 3500 miles is a bit far for a weekend trip. See you next time we are across the pond. Angela and Belle

Gez Butterworth said...

Many Congratulations & Best Wishes for next weekend. I am delighted to be a part of the Stampotique blog hop.. I'm looking forward to visiting all the other hops too. Gez.

Bonita Rose said...

such a fun hop... so much talent out there, thks for inspiring all of us.. I never knew u had an online store till now.. duh! Hugs to you xo Would love to create for your store some day!

Craphty said...

Dy that massive blog hop was great its raining in LANCASHIRE so a great way to brighten a dull day. Big big thank you and well done on 10 years. Raise your glasses (or cup of tea) to the next 10. :) x C

Carol Plume said...

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversay - must say that I just adore the dylusions paints and sprays...heres to another 10..xx

Martha Richardson said...

Happy Birthday to you! Loved the hop...just need more time to sit down and really check them all out ;)

Bonita Rose said...

such a great hop! lots of inspiration... u are a rock star for putting it all together! way to go.. next time, think of me, I'd love to participate... would love to be on your DT one day too.. love all your products! xo hugs

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Love it! Saw awesome projects on my way (had some troubles along the way, but all is well). There was a lot of love for AFTH out there. . Thank you for the organisation of this Blog Hop and big kisses for your 10th birthday! xoxo

Melva said...

Thanks so much to everyone for all their hardwork with this wonderful blog hop. Have seen some wonderfully inspiring work along the way and will be dropping in visit again. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I often shop on line and visit AFTH CONGRATULATIONS on 10years

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Well after going round and seeing some fab work I have some new inspiration. which is cool, but I am rubbish at anagrams so these are just a jumble of letters to me I can't work out :0( never mind good luck to every one else ;0) Dawn xx

Gillian .... said...

Hey sweetie, congratulations on your 10th anniversary, here's to many more, hope you are enjoying the celebrations. You know how much I adore the Dylusions range:) xx

vixen said...

Absolutely stunning blog hop, so much inspiration and the more journalling pages I saw had me in awe, I so can't wait to get started on a journal of my own, I have some ink sprays to start off with but feel there are a few more bits I wish to get before getting started like guesso and a couple of the new stamp releases love the borders and leaves and birds :)

Thank you to the wonderful design team for sharing all your creations and Happy Birthday Art from The Heart :)

Jimjams said...

Phew - a great afternoon's blog hopping - fun, fun, fun! Thank you!
And Happy 10th Birthday!

Cath said...

Had a great time, thanks for letting me be part of this special day.

Cathx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Happy Birthday, many congratulations 10 years in business is quite an achievement. Here's to the next 10. Enjoyed the blog hop, thank you. Fabulous creations from everyone. Tracy x

Artyjen said...

Thanks for the fun....great hop :)
xoxo Sioux

Cardgenie said...

Hi, I'm about to start blog hopping. I've never done this before but it sounds like great fun! Thanks Dyan.. Jean.xx

Cardgenie said...

Hi, about to start the Blog Hop. Haven't done this before but it sounds like great fun. Here goes.......Jean.xx

Bernice Hopper said...

Loved hopping and taking part. Thanks

Sandra Strait said...

I don't have time to hop today, but if you read these comments, I wanted to let you know I have the Blogger comment problem. I downloaded Google Chrome, and never have the problem when I use it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on our anniversary and thanks for the great blog hop.
Big love
AJ

Cheryl said...

Congrats on 10 years! Thanks for creating such a fun bloghop with such talented individuals. That was loads of fun!

thekathrynwheel said...

Well, congrats to you :-) Haven't hopped round all the blogs yet but I'm going to get into my PJs, grab a glass of wine and hop hop hop! Congrats on 10 years - where would we be without you?! Here's to the next 10! I'll drink a glass of wine in your honour this evening x

Georgie Horn said...

That was a whole lotta fun! Thanks for putting it together and congrats on 10 years!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Dyan, hope you've had a lovely day. I've had a great time visiting all the blogs. The art I've seen had been incredibly beautiful & wonderful. And very inspiring too.Thanks to everyone who took part.

Tammy Tutterow said...

What a wonderful morning of blog surfing thanks to your wonderful hop! Congrats on 10 wonderful years and many wishes for 10 more!
xoxo

Jane said...

I really enjoyed this blog hop. I am very upset that I can't get to the party. Relatives getting married that weekend are SOOOOOOOOO inconsiderate!

Sarah Anderson said...

LoVe the collection of blog hops, what a great idea!!! Congratulations on your tenth anniversary :) x

Lynn W. said...

Happy Birthday AFTH! Dy, this was a great idea and has kept me quiet for a few happy hours! Thanks for all the inspiration.
Here's to the next ten years!

Lynn Wild

brigitte said...

congrats on your 10th anniversary. i really enjoyed your hop. i may go thru it again tomorrow. 'cause i am confused on the letters. i feel like i have too many l's.
but the colors are amazing.

windycindy said...

What an amazing array of talented
artists...So much to learn, so little
time! I wish you many more years of art fun and business!
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Kaz Hall said...

Hello Gorgeous

Just passing by to wish all a Happy Birthday at Art from the heart!! Many congrats hun You rock!!
big snogs

kazxx

SunnyB said...

All I can say about the mega blog hop - OMG, FAB, INPIRATIONAL WORK all round. There are so many very talented artists out there it's great. Thanks to all involved.

SUE said...

What a way to spend a Sunday - loving it. Apart from you, have found some more people to stalk around the tinternet - lol. Congrats to you on ten years in business and no doubt a lifetime in art xx

Carol Plume said...

Aww blogger is being very naughty!! tried to leave a comment several times yesterday but it kept bouncing back!! so.....

"Congratulations on your 10th anniversay and here's to another 10 filled with lots of dylusiontastic things..."

Great blog hops xx

Karin said...

Thank you for the delightful way of spending my Sunday.
Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary.
Thanks to all of the many talented artists that have helped to make this hop so fabulous.

Michelle said...

Fabulous idea. I have really enjoyed looking at all the fantastic artwork on these blogs. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary - have a great time next weekend. x x

Sarah Louise said...

Happy Birthday to the loverly peeps at AFTH HQ.

Thanks for inspiring me over the years and coming all the way to the highlands in the past Dy to spreat your art love.

I have loved taking part in the hop and hoping along in return. Wonderful creations. (ps, i have been on every blog, but like Dy blogger wouldnt let me comment on many!)

Fiona said...

congratulations on 10 years - great achievement!!

Anne said...

Hi Dyan congratulations on your 10th birthday. The blog hop has been brilliant. - I am off to explore all the blogs again. See you at the weekend.

Art By Wanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! Had a fabulous time on all the hops!!!!!!! Amazing projects!!!! I figured out all the words except the 7 gypsies word... you have me stumped :-)

Milla said...

Great hop, lots of inspiration, thanks! :)

Unknown said...

absoloutely bloomin' brilliant - such a fab idea and such incredibly talented people, well done everyone :)

Unknown said...

Do you ever have online classes?
Thanks,
Susan

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott