Friday, September 16, 2011

News from the studio..

Yayy, I'm back and after a days resting and a days shopping and thrifting, I am feeling muchly rejuvenated.!!!

So I will start with a rundown from our birthday weekend.

Not sure if Kate got the right invite.!!




As usual our delicious cup cakes were made by the gorgeous Teresa and her 2 little elves, Amelia and Claudia. Thankyou girlies, mucho appreciated. xx


Err looks like one has gone already, lol

Look at these edible flowers


And the raspberry truffles...nom nom nom...


Well it must be time, cos the glasses are going on.!!


We held 10 taster workshops over the two days, which were a fabulous success,. Thankyou to everyone who took part, especially those who got up early to brave my 8am classes. I salute you for that, lol.

Heres Kate keeping them all in order.



As you can see everyone was enthralled with my demoing.!!  Err behind you Sue..yes thats right Sue, the other way if you don't mind..!!!


As I was saying, everyone was enthralled with my demoing...!!!



Glad that's over with, are we Kate.?


That will be a mad stampede for the products then...


I did try to get out of their way..


And seem to have remainred unscathed..phew.


Good idea to have planted these as a barrier Bezzie...



Sandy's class had her all of a dither, I think..



Yup think that means we had a good day.

Sunday we were off again bright and early..

The lovely Kaz arrived, but I don't think she has quite got the hang of the celebrity catalogue pose..


That's a bit better,

We threw her in at the deep end and made her teach a class, lol.



Hmm camera shy.?



That's better.

 The gorgeous Bezzie Su kept me supplied in tea and butties, and kept everybodies spirits way up.


The lovely Sandy was an absolute star on the Sunday, as she taught 3 classes in a row. My younger son was rushed to hospital and I had to jump ship to be with him. But she calmly and competently took over my workshops and did me proud.






We had a fantastic time, and I would just like to thank everyone who helped, you did a fabulous job.

Our Ben
The lovely Katie
Bezzie Su
Kate
Sandy
Kaz
Teresa
Jill

Love you all to bits.

And to all of you who came and supported us, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

Heres to the next ten years.!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with all my QVC news, and workshop sneak peeks.

Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

looks like you all had an amazing time... wish I could have been there x

Kaz Hall said...

Sigh.......Wish I was still there, was a fab weekend, Like super fab!! next time can you make sure you lock me in a cupboard so I dont ever have to leave xx

Oh dear think I need photoshop to erase those tree trunk arms.....blimey lol!!
big snogs
Kazxx

Jo.C said...

Wish I could have been there - it looks like it was a fab weekend. Here's to the next ten years. Thought you did really well on QVC. Enjoyed the show.

Kirsten Alicia said...

And a wonderful time was had by all! I so wish I could have been there to join in the fun. One day..........

borgqueen said...

Smiling thinking of last weekend - it was fab ;o)
Kaz - my thoughts on my arms too - camera must have been a bit bust I'd say ;o)
Think birthdays are more significant the older you get so here's to AFTH being 11 and the celebrations that can go with that ;o)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott