Monday, September 5, 2011

Quick whip round...

I would like to say that I have done a really witty and interesting blog post......but I haven't. I have had my nose to the grindstone all day, and night, long. I am hoping that the grindstone is polishing me up and not wearing me down, lol. Projects are coming along, and a whole load more of QVC stuff landed in my lap, just in case |I thought I might be getting ahead.!!! I have a little secret weapon there tho, I packed up a box of stuff and resent it out to someone who I know will make me some fabby stuff. Top secret who it is though, I don't want you beating down their door to see what the products are. You'll just have to be patient and wait till next Tues....2pm and 10pm.

Do you want a clue.???

Just a little one..???

Oh go on then, you've twisted my arm....

It's all.........................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................
Ranger products, lol.

You didn't really think I was going to tell you did you...???

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. You'll have to tune in.

Did have a few minutes earlier in the day to browse a few blogs and would like to show you a few that are catching my eye at the moment.

If you love skulls and skeletons and all things weird and wonderful you will just adore the blog of William Bezek. Go find it HERE

Now I absolutely love this blog... http://ohsolovelyvintage.blogspot.com    but this post in particular is simply crack for the eyes, |I can't get enough of it. Her's a clue


The post is HERE

I am also seriously lusting after these outfits...by Australian designers http://www.gormanshop.com.au/

Just love the material on this skirt.


Not sure this bikini top would stretch over my bazoomas but the pants will sure suck it all in, lol

And all three of these outfits will be an extremely good addition to my wardrobe...Sort of modern vintage just as I like....

These were all found on Elsies Pinterest

And this blog of Sophie Isobel is my favourite thrifting blog.

Take a look at this Kaz


knew you'd love it, here's the LINK

My favourite bit of her blog is the What I wore where she showcases what she wears every day. I know there are loads of these blogs around at the mo, usually with really skinny people, whereas she is a real woman with curves and lumpy bumpy women's bits, and that's what I love about it.

I hope you enjoy looking, if not suggest me some of your faves.

Enjoy xx


2 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

Oooh Secrets. Can't wait to see what it is. Loving the first skirt. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Angela

Kaz Hall said...

HOLY COW!! look at that there suitcase!! Im going to have to have a lie down in a darkened room!! LOL Im proper squealy!!! Cor while being fanned by a small child!she has THE most gorgeous stuff!! Just totally up my street! Im off to stroke the screen of my laptop!! lol x super cool
hugs

Kazxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott