Thursday, September 8, 2011

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

I told you it was going to be a great day didn't I...???  As TUT says

"thoughts become things... so think the good ones"

I am not deliberatley blogging less, I am just languishing somewhere at the very bottom of a mahoosive heap of work, only surfacing now and then to continue in my quest for the perfect red lipstick, and to answer any calls of nature. Both equally important in my eyes, lol. I have just finished and yes that does say FINISHED all the workshop samples, typed up the schedule and winged it on it's way to the powers that be, namely Our Ben.!! No doubt there will be some grumbling because I usual I have sent it without, spell checking or punctuation correcting it, tee hee.

I was going to put you up a selection of sneek peeks but I've only gone and left the lead at work...doh. So you will have to make do with one of my journal pages



Enjoy xx

Ps I'm not going to spell check this either, lmao.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Dylan,
Cannot wait to see you all tomorrow. Angie and I should be with you about 3-3.30 (road surface repairs mean we will be slightly late after a 17 miles detour!! Grrr)
Can't wait now, so excited to be coming to Harrogate. Booked your workshop on Saturday at 4 aswell.
Don't get too excited (YE!)
See you tomorrow. Debbiexx

Alison Horne said...

Have a great birthday, hope to travel up to visit sometime but sadly not this week . Sure it will be a fab weekend.x

Kirsten Alicia said...

You may be buried under a mountain of work, but it sounds like you're having fun. Have a great weekend.

Girlsinthecraft said...

Love your post. The journal page is delish. Glad to find another TUT follower :)

Kay Griffin said...

Hi, I added your Birthday button to my blog, would love to be added to the draw :) x

Marit said...

I'm a big 'spell checker' (call it 'profession-obsession) in the Dutch language... English is not my native language so I can't really check there. Ha... relaxing! I love your journal page! I hope the sun is shining on your 'island' too - we have a Sumemrday here in Holland, yeehaaaa!!! Wish you a wonderful weekend!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott