Monday, September 19, 2011

The A - Z of Me..

Saw this on Miss Indie designs BLOG.

It is the A - Z of me, and gives you all a chance to find out a bit more about me.

I changed some of the questions to suit me, lmao.

A. Age: 48

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore that you hate: Hmmmm don't really hate any of them, just run out of time a lot.!!.

D. Dogs: no animals at Reaveley towers.

E. Essential start to your day: Cup of tea, of course.!!

F. Favorite color: It used to be black, but now I would say it has to be. Hmmm can't decide between hot pink or turquoise. Oh go on then...Red.!!

G. Gold or Silver: struggle with both as really sensitive skin, so would have to go with plastic, lol.

H. Height: 5’8"

I. Instruments you play: just the keyboard, as in laptop, but would love to play the tambourine, he he

J. Job title: Errrr Art journaling Drama Queen...!! Oh ok then, Owner, designer and tutor at Art from the Heart headquarters, designer and creator of Dylusions, International Senior Educator for Ranger, giver of confidence, owner of shoulder to cry on, and bane of Our Ben's life.

K. Kids:  Mummy to 4 grown up kiddos, Our Ben, 28, Our Tom, 27, The Resident Bit of Glamour, Jay 25, The Goddess, Emmi, 23 and Mama to the most beautiful grand daughter in the world, Maisie Lilly 5 and a half!!!

L. Live: I tend to split my time evenly between Cuckoo and La La land.

M. Must haves: Art journling time, Soul music, big chunky wedge shoes, Charity shops and Vintage websites.

N. Nicknames: Dylan, because everyone reads my name wrongly.  Dyan Von Cleavage,...for obvious reasons.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Ooh heck , all my births, Appendix, Hysterectomy and last year, the horrible Pylephronitis.

P. Pet peeves: Rudeness. Bad service in restaurants, hotels, etc. Dog owners talking to me when I am out for a walk. I don't have a dog !!! 

Q. Quote from a movie:  "Theres no place like home" Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz.

R. Rhubarb or Custard: both, with a bit of crumble thrown in for good measure.

S. Save or spend: I don't understand the question, what is saving?

T. Tea or Coffee: always tea, with single cream, no sugar.

U. Underwear: always boy shorts, at the moment ones with pics of Grumpy on them. Love to start the day in my grumpy pants.!!

V. Vegetable you hate: Eeeuuugh...gotta be parsnips.

W. What makes you run late: Daydreaming and my OCD.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: tons, fractured my ankle at football, fractured my jaw at swimming.!!!don't ask..lol

 Y. Yummy food that you make: OOOh I can cook most things, just invariably choose not to, lol. Most requested are my stew and dumplings, scrambled eggs and Cauliflower Cheese to die for

Z. Zoo animal:  Not a fan of zoos, but I am partial to a pushme pullya, courtesy of Dr Doolittle.

If you fancy doing your own A - Z, leave me a comment with a link so I can learn all about you.

Here's today's daily outfit.

Pink top....thrifted
Spotty skirt...£2 in Primarni sale
leggings...Matalan



Boots...reduced bargains in Primarni


And what you've all been dying to see, one of my new (to me) winter coats. Just frikkin love this. Couldn't have asked for a better thrifting bargain.

                                                 


Wish I could have found this somewhere. Ah well I can only dream...


I'll leave you with a page from my ledger




Enjoy xx

8 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

Dyan, Love the A to Z. the clothes are fab. Loving the coat. Fabulous! Journal page is great too. Thanks for sharing and have a great day, Angela

Kirsti said...

Ace boots and your new(to you) coat is amazing!!!
Kirsti x x

Marit said...

I smiled about your answers... some of them ofcourse. Love to get to know you this way! I drool over your fabulous boots!

Siobhan Brignull said...

loved the A-Z, so had a go, so here is mine.

Laura said...

Had great fun doing my A-Z hun heres a link http://artfulsplodger.blogspot.com/ LOVE your new coat xxxx

Diana said...

what a fantastic idea.. here is mine!!
http://missusgmoments.com/?p=1336

Catherine said...

very funny, here's mine ... http://itsastitcharama.blogspot.com/2011/10/z.html

Marita Soutar said...

Love the A-Z and the answers made me smile! Thanks for sharing a little bit of you with us. Here are my answers, http://aussiemarita.blogspot.com/2011/10/az-of-me.html

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott