Saturday, October 10, 2009

inspiration search..!!!

People ask me all the time, how do you keep going, keep coming up with new things, ideas etc. and the answer is "haven't a frikkin clue", lmao. I just keep going. But when I am flagging or not in the mood I have to put my music on. Last night I just needed to cry all night so I had my babe Jim Reeves on. Why did i need to cry..?? Sometimes to get the right result you just need to, lol.










and here's what I was making.






This is for a workshop, with not many spaces left on it. I am thinking of putting in an extra day so if you're interested let me know...


But today's another day and it calls for my Northern Soul. Keep the Faith...

This is what I,m playing at the moment











and this












and this










and this










oh and this, lmao.









Soooooooo we,ll have to see what I produce from this lot wont I..???
Enjoy xx

8 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

The reason you come up with so many different ideas is because you are so frigging talented, that's what makes you stand out, that's what you're all about. I will have to book on this workshop, it looks fantastic. Stop questIoning yourself so much, YOU ARE SO CREATIVE AND BRILLIANT. There I'm shouting at you, sorry. See you tomora. xx

Paper Paradise said...

Hi Dyan. You know how I feel about your work. You are the Queen of Workshops, techniques, ideas, fun and 'SHARING'. You have lead me along a creative journey for years and still I want more. Not just the workshops, but the good times you give everyone! In fact, I would love to come on this workshop, date permitting. I'll ring for details in the week if the dates don't appear on your blog. OOOOOOOH, exciting!!!!!
Sue xxx

Sandra Hall said...

Well you've sure got your voodoo working with this baby!
Its fantabulously fabuloso! hehehe
We love our made up words don't we!
Loving the you tube clips too - Andy and I have been singing our heads off to your CD's - promise to return em....soon....
x x x

Julie Smith said...

Love your art work Dyan, after looking at your canvas work I decided to give it ago as I have had limited success in the past. Just looking at your backgrounds gave me inspiration and I am quite pleased with what I created - thank you

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

To be artistic is to be emotiomal.

For a true artist emotion is a stardard ingredient in all their artwork, it's what makes it special, It's what gives it a soul.

Luv Dee xxx

Kirsti said...

Oh my Dyan - these are fabulous... Once again I am wishing you were a bit closer to us as I would come to every class.... Your ideas and inspiration just keep getting better... Love you Kirsti x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

ohhhh love what you have created, why do i live so far away, i wanna come play too !!!! boo hoo :(

you are such a talented and creative person who provides the rest of us with inspiration :) thanks hun. ive just finished off another 2 art journal pages, ekkk the obession has begun !!!!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

you are my inspiration :)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott