Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well blow me down with with a feather duster....!!!!

Well fingers crossed, its looking good...The pictures seem to be uploading themselves okey dokey tonight...

The first set are from a canvas class I taught last week. These were the results using my Dylusions paints and inks. Fabby arent they.





They then used all my stamp images to decorate but forgot to take photos of them. oops...

The following photos are from The Fabby Dabby weekend.
















They were an extremely lively bunch and we had a fabulous time. But this was the state of me when they had all gone.



So I took myself off home and lounged comatose on the couch whilst watching Sky +. Two episodes of Lock Up and the funniest Christmas movie ever...Elf.   Good times.

So to the Advent challenge. I have been making them every day, just completely running out of time to post them!!! So for the next 7 days I will post 2 a day..





Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Siobhan Brignull said...

love bah humbug and doesnt your tummy look flat when you are lying down, rofl

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Oooh what yummy canvases.
Sorry I didn't get to the preview day - real life stopped play!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott