Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tickets on the move...

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the winners, been up to my eyes in it as per usual. Just finished teaching the fabulous Ranger 3 weekend to a brilliant bunch. Barbara you were missed muchly, and big hugs to Sue for Wednesday.

Here are three of the winners pulled at random

Anjas-Artefaktotum said..


Every time your blog full of creative vibrant incredible fantastic art works is a great inspiration to me! Thanks so much.

Hugs Anja

Congrats Anja you get Beachcomber Tim...


Chris said...
oooh caramel chocolate and journalling...fab mix :D
Love the pages especially the second one.
Hope you feel better soon (((sick busting hugs)))
Chris xx

Congratulations Chris you get Rocker Tim.

                                                  


Rhayne said...
Love seeing your pages in progress... really helps a nub art journaler like me understand more about all the layers :o) You are truly inspiring every day!

Congratulations Rhayne you get Aristocrat Tim...


Can you please email me your addresses to dyan@afth.co.uk and I will get them in the post to you. I will be picking more tomorrow so please leave a comment on this post to be in with a chance.

I met 2 lovely chickies whilst at Stitches, Moira and Margaret. They were extremely giddy and said they had had the best time ever. They were made up because they managed to get photos with us.

Here they are with me, complete with my suddenly see through dress!!!!


With Tim


and with the person who really made their day


Ha ha yes we were upstaged by Mr Cocoa Bean from Cadbury's World...!!!

And I keep forgetting to show you this. The lovely Darcy made this lovely book to showcase all the colours of my Dylusions inks. Nice one girlie. xx


Enjoy xx

18 comments:

Maz said...

Who wouldn't be excited to meet Mr Cocoa Bean? And lol at your see-through dress! Loving your alterations of Sir Tim... x

Kaz Hall said...

Dont you just wish Mr Cocoa Bean was the real thing? all that chocolate! Photos look fab! Love the altered Tim tickets lol Rocker one is so funny!

Debby said...

Those mists look great! Glad you are feeling better.

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Well you can't top Mr Cocoa bean! Sounds like you had a whale of a time! Kim

Rainbow Lady said...

Well done the winners. Mr Cocoa Bean is fab I would love to meet him.... have to make do with meeting Tim this week.Love his altered tickets too. xx

Annette said...

Love the altered tickets. What an excellent idea to make a 'swatch book' of your inks - might just do one of your paints too.

Renee said...

Congrats to the winners....thanks for another chance at great art.

Sharne Gregory said...

I love how you have altered the tickets. So glad that you are feeling better.

Kirsten Alicia said...

I love the Altered Tim tickets, congrats to the winners. Hope you're feeling better. The mists book was an inspired idea.

Mo said...

What a deliciously, chocolate brown that Mr. Cocoa Bean is. Hope you're feeling more up to snuff. Hilarious alterations of the tickets. Congrats to the winners.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW I'm excited to win one of your fabulous art works. Thank you so much, I'm really happy!*jippie*
I'll send you immediately my adress.
Have a nice week,
hugs Anja of germany

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Hey darling THANK YOU for a fab fab fab weekend I had such a great time and im so pleased with what we made, not sure what i love the most hehehehe going to atempt to sew and eyelet on the last tags in the canvas book HAHAHAHAHA you saw my patients with the sewing machine it may end up through the window hehehehe Also darling the white souffle pen I brought, did I leave it at the shop? wasnt in my bag when I got home :( if not no problem ill have to buy another.

Unknown said...

Yummy imagine a life sized Mr Cocoa Bean, I wonder if he'd be like a hollow easter egg, I love easter egg chocolate why is it so different to normal chocolate? I could eat an easter egg right now.
The altered Tim's are very funny, and that 8 year olds art work is amazing, I think she'll go far if she's doing work like that now, imagine what she'll be like in a few years! Very inspiring!

Rhayne said...

Oh Em Gee the tickets are too funny! You just made my day!

Melva Bates said...

Well, as they say if you don't succeed try try try again. Here goes.
Melva

Sue said...

Ooh! Seeing those altered tickets made me relive my dad's disapproving words and glances as I doodled on photos of people's faces in the newspaper asa teenager! If only I'd known then what I know now - I could have told him I was practising my journalling techniques!

Darcy Marshall said...

Congrats to all winners, love those tickets.

thanks for the link Dyan, not had a laptop for 2 weeks, just got back on today and saw that on your blog, nice suprise lol

I will be forever waving the empty pages at hubby till he gets the hint and buys more for me lol

Chris said...

OHHHHHHHH I'm so glad I scrolled down this far!! I almost missed it... it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE whooohooooo.
Ok so I'm excited but what's a girl to do...I am totally MADE UP.
Off to email you now :-)
Thank you Di
hugs
Chris xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott