Thursday, January 8, 2015

So here they are...

... all my new releases

Exciting or what??

First off we have my stencils and red rubber stamp sets.

In what has become her distinctly Dylusional style, Dyan Reaveley, creator of Rangers Dylusions product line, has done it again with an eclectic collection of red rubber stamps and stencils. Choose from 6 different stamp sets and four stencils in 2 different sizes ( lge and small).
There's something for every one's taste and design aesthetic ready to grace the pages of art journals, cards and mixed media projects. Mix and match new these designs with the ever growing collection of unconventional, sassy stamps and stencils that are truly Dylusions originals.



Random key holes
Shape stencils and masks


Skulls

And Square…well sort of!!


 These are also available in the smaller size as well.






 Then onto the stamps

all based on collages from my ledger

First off we have Endeavour


and Escape


Daddy Long Legs


Black Sheep is a smaller version



Legs Eleven as you can never have too many



And it wouldn't be a Dylusions release without my usual version of sentiments


 And it goes without saying that all of the above mix and match perfectly with all my existing stamp sets.

Those of you who have known me a long time knew that before I joined Ranger we had a range of paints in the Dylusions line. I am so unbelievably excited to announce that we are launching a new range at this show. 12 gorgeous colours that perfectly match the first 12 spray inks we brought out.

Just read the blurb and tell me you're not wetting yourself??? This is paint unlike any other.

My paints have been a long time in the making, getting the formulation to EXACTLY how I wanted. I am a real stickler when it comes to quality and performance. If it has my name on it, it has to be perfect for my requirements, and this paint is exactly that.

The paint is easily blend able yet waterproof, dries quickly to a matte finish ( extremely important to me), accepts all types of writing inks without clogging up the pens, perfectly compatible with the line of Dylusions inks, fluid…not too thick and not too thin, in a jar with a wide opening, perfect for art tools, brushes and fingers alike, in other words…Dylusions paint is FABULOUS.

Developed with the art journaler in mind, use Dylusions paints to create beautifully blended backgrounds on paper. Their quick drying time makes journaling and doodling fast and easy, pages won't stick together. Break out your favourite rubber stamps and archival inks and stamp onto the top of the dry painted surface. Use the paint with Dylusions stencils and the Mini  blending tool, or brayer to create quick but fabulous backgrounds. Cleans up easily with soap and warm water.



Bubblegum pink


Crushed grape


Cut Grass



Fresh Lime




Lemon Zest


London Blue



Melted Chocolate



Postbox Red



Squeezed Orange



Vibrant Turquoise



White Linen


Black Marble



Just look how fabulous they look in the stand, reminds me of one of my stamp saying…

I'm a rainbow sprinkle in a vanilla world.


 And believe it or not, even though it practically killed me to sit down and concentrate!!!! I have put together another book. Just to let you know this book would not have transpired with out the bullying ( sorry encouragement ) and photographic skills of the one and only Tim Holtz, and the fabulous editing and design skills of Brianna from the Art department. I salute you both.  Mwah.

Dyan, author and creator of the Dylusions product line, shares her motto of 
"It's easy when you know how, isn't it?"
as she takes you on a personal creative journey with her new book. 
Read candid personal insights into Dyan's eclectic, colourful style of art journaling and follow along with quick and easy tips and techniques, all with step by step instructions and full colour photos.
Featuring over 80 pages of how-to's techniques and easy to follow instructions, Distinctly Dylusional: A Guide to Art Journaling is the ideal companion to have along with you as you discover your own style of art journaling.



AND it's a fabulous size…8 1/2 by 11, so most of the samples are real size.
So there you go, all the latest from me. I hope you are just as excited about the releases as I am. 

Whats your favourite?

Next post will be filled with luscious samples of what to do with it all.

Enjoy xx

64 comments:

pam said...

okay, your paints look luscious !! And, oh those colours. Fab ! But your skull stencil sent me into fits of happiness. oh yes !!

lesliey said...

I love it all! Sooo excited for the new paints and the new collage stamps. And the legs!!! Fabulous as always, thank you!

Dorothy said...

All of it is wonderful!!! Love the colors and the stamps!!!

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

I must have it all!!! LOL The paints look scrumptious and I need your new book!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the paints! Especially that they match the inks! Will be such fun to add to journals...

Caroline D. said...

Love it all Dyan!! You've outdone yourself once again! It's all on my must-have-immediately list, but the quotes are hilarious. Looking forward to reading your new book. :)

Unknown said...

Those paints look good enough to eat!

Marci said...

Ooh, the paints! And the stamps!

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled with the release of your paints! I will be getting every one of them!

Unknown said...

I see a binge shopping event in my future....delusions paints, stencils and stamps....oh my!

Sandra C. said...

I think my favorite is DYLUSIONS! I'm really looking forward to the paint! Waterproof and it won't clog my pens! Dreams do come true!

Rosie Grey said...

Oooh, how exciting!!!

texasbarb said...

For starters...I MUST have ALL of your paints!!! Then I MUST have your new book!! And then I MUSH have...everything else!!! Congrats on a great new release!!!

Tasha said...

I am so excited about your paints.

Carla said...

Red Rubber remains my favorite to stamp with and my dollars are waiting from legs and more. Watching for samples and demos will help add to my list of wants :-)

Unknown said...

Wauuuuuw love the new stamp sets...

NBCT5 said...

The paints are calling me. Looks like I'll be standing in line for your next class visit to work on techniques. Small keyhole stencil and skulls are on my list now, too. How you accomplish all this while being on the road is a tribute to your skill.

Cindyloohoo said...

I Love all your beautiful stuff. I think you're incredibly talented woman with an incredibly amazing creative soul. I can't wait to own all of it. Have a good time at CHA.

Unknown said...

One of everything please!
Especially NEEEEEED the paints.. They should been called ACYRLIC PAINT BUT NOT LIKE YOU HAVE EVER USED BEFORE-AFTERALL... It's DYLUSIONS! Expect the unexpected!!!
- new job should be your Tag liner 😂 ... Paid in stock!

joy said...

Oh my!! I love it all. Especially the gorgeous paints. There could be a major shopping ttrip in my future!!

NY_LUVTOY said...

I want 'em all!

Kathi said...

Tough to choose a favorite as I'm very excited about the new paint range, the stencils (keyholes & skulls), and the stamps.

However, the sayings stamp set will come to live with me asap!

Artmadnana said...

Yay! At last Ranger has seen sense to produce your paint range and in the same luscious colours as your sprays! Well I'm in heaven. Thought Tim's releases were exciting but yours beats all! I love the idea of a new book too and love love love those new stamps! How can we wait for all this luscious ness? With GREAT difficulty ha ha!

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Those paint colors are yummy!!!! And I love the new stencils, I cannot wait to go shopping!

Unknown said...

Knowing you and all the great things you do and bring to us is like having Christmas every day!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you in February!!!!!

phoenix said...

The paints, the book, and the legs stencil are the first I want to buy. Actually, I want to win the lottery so I can buy everything!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! This IS going to be the BEST YEAR EVER with all these new items coming out!!! I cannot wait to try them out! Thank you Dyan!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE NEWBIES, BUT CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON YOUR NEW BOOK. EVER SINCE YOU TOLD US ABOUT IT IN CLASS AT DEB'S FRENZY STAMPER...I'VE BEEN ANXIOUSLY WAITING!!!

april dawn said...

I love all the legs and the saying are awesome.

Belinda Basson said...

Wow, those paints look delicious! Bubblegum matches my hair! Can't Wait for them to hit South Africa's shores! Tell Lyn to order them please!

Unknown said...

Paints, stamps, stencils...wow!

Marie R said...

Just WOW!!!!! xx

Salomé said...

Oh my god, it's a thousand time better than what I could hope! I got your 1st book and several of your stamps sets + ink spray for christmas but I already want more!!!!! I hope they'll be avalaible in France soon!!! Thanks a lot for so many wonderful new things (I think I'm going to forget my 2015 goal of spending less money for craft accessories...)

Dawn B. said...

Omg!!!!! So dang fabulous!! All of it! Can't wait to try the paints and those stamps???? Just yummy! I think my fav thus far! :-) of course gotta have your book too!
Hey, I'd looooooove to have a hoodie with one of these great stamps on it and a quote!!!!! Tim and Wendy have both done one, and love them both. Sooooo, whatcha think??????

Anne said...

OMG-I can almost taste the Chocolate Paint! You did not mention the paper that was to become available-that before was only in your journals---please tell me I was not dreaming, and it will be available!

Creative Tara said...

Yay! Some fab new products! But those paints... Can't wait to try them!

LisaDRHC said...

Holy Hannah!!! Love the new stencils and paints! Good God, woman. It's Christmas in January for me! Congratulations and thank you for continuing to share your gift with the world.

Angels6 said...

how exciting - so look forward to your new items - they are all a must have - thanks for your talent
love all your sayings - they are so me

LisaDRHC said...

....oh, and all those legs! Even Cyd Charisse would be jealous!

Donna Russell said...

love it all. Cant wait to get the book

Miranda said...

Absolutely stunning collection of stamps , stencils and ohh wow the new paints, they look fantabuloso....matching the sprayinks...mmmmmmm LOVE LO VE LOVE the new collection
Hugzzzzzz

Unknown said...

I need all of the new paints.....so excited

Unknown said...

Wow... the arms and legs and new paint.. and the book.. is it Christmas yet? i need to move my birthday from December! Can't wait to get a goody box. They are wonderful Dyan!

Ria said...

How wonderful. Especially the book. Looking forward to it

Helen said...

Ooooh, I want them all!!!
Have lots of FUN at CHA, won't you? Look forward to seeing lots of pics!!!

Unknown said...

oh great - been waiting for the paint for ages - I'm all out of my old dylusion paint- hope these are as lush! And luuuurrrvvve those legs.

CathyJGray said...

I love everything, need the paints, but I think the book will be my favorite, it will be like being in one of your classes anytime I want- thanks!

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

The paints are fantabulous! Love!!

Becky said...

My favorite...umm...the stamps. No, the stencils. No, the paints. No, the paper-already-out-of-the-journal. No, the new book...........

okay, all of it. :)

HelenM said...

love it all!! can't wait to get some!!

Donna said...

Looks amazing. All of it!

Dara Lynn said...

I feel like a little kiddo at the toy store...somewhat bratty because I want that...I want that and I want that too! Daddy...I need some $$ ! lol :) Perfect new release Dyan! Cannot wait to bring these new paints, stamps, stencils and new book home to Momma!!

Lisa said...

OH. MY. GOSH.... THOSE PAINTS ARE TO. DIE. FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA HAVE EM!!
Lisa

Theresa said...

Your book makes me happy!!!!

MONICA said...

All AWESOMEEEE!!! Congratulations

Gems Inky antics said...

Wow, I'm so excited by everything. I can't wait to get my hands on it all xx

❤ Kaia said...

How are we gonna pick a favourite, I love it all...
I'm am going to buy your book.
Love your art journaling and tags....

HUgs, Kaia

stamping sue said...

I love the girl with the big glasses!!! and those legs! terrific!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Ooooo you have outdone yourself my dear! Fabulous

Diane J said...

Ok who would not want all of the new release???? Love the paints. Great colors. The legs are way to cool!

Bevs3 said...

Loving all the new releases, so glad the paints are back, can't wait to order!!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

So excited about the paints for art journals. No more pages stuck together! I have to have the sayings stamp. I really relate to "Laugh until you Leak. I'm at that age!

Carol McCready said...

I am so excited for stamps, stencils and paints!

Lizzy Love said...

Your new paints not only look but sound absolutely luscious! !! I would love to get my hands on them, I just have one question.... I would like to confirm if your new paints are cruelty free aka suitable for vegans??? Thank you

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott