Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ladies I salute you!!!

How cold????? Ooh you need thermal lined knickers for this weather don't you?? As fast as you are defrosting the car it is freezing over isn't it.? But we were off for another day of fun and frivolity. Here's the Christmas book from yesterday.


We started off this morning making some gorgeous snowmen Atcs in my signature rasberry and pool. It involves lots of lovely painting with my pearl pigments. Painting with them is always so calming and great for those with hangovers ( I wont name names , you know who you are) . Lots of paint effects and spritzing with stunning results. We then progressed on to the Christmas jigsaw, decorated in very traditional papers.




After bit of a false start where I got them to number all the pieces wrong lol, this class was easy to follow. Then it was time for lunch. Here's a behind the scenes picture of the lovely Pam beavering away


I used to do all the catering myself but now the lovely Pam is the kitchen fairy. Its heaven and I love her to bits.

After lunch we had to put on a bit of a spurt as we were lagging behind a bit through too much laughing and gassing lol. We made Xmas tags with pearlyshimmer spray backgrounds, and a co-ordinating tin to keep them in. The shimmer background were a big hit with everyone , which is cool as you all know it is my favourite.




These were fab for staving off the 2pm sugar lulls.

And the final project today, a gorgeous little bag shaped Christmas shaped table decoration. Isn't it sweet??

I think and hope they all agree that it was one of our best weekends. Here's some of the lovely people who attended.


The lovely "Shropshire Sue" who is now rushing home to remortgage her house due to a severe addiction lol
The Editors from Craft Stamper got me some lovely goodies as a thank you. There was no need but it was a lovely gesture, thank you.


My gorgeous pal Sandra, who even missed a Northern Soul do on Friday so she could be here.

It wouldn't be the same without Jeanne aka chocolate lady, who was attending her 4th Christmas weekend.

The fabby Ann and Pat. Ann struggled through the weekend feeling really ropey. I love her to death but if she passes it to me shes barred lol


Sue flew down from Southampton on Thursday. We are fellow beavers , part of an elite band of women. Its a bit ike the Masons??? you have to be invited in and are christened with your beaver name. Sues is Biggles Beaver ( far too rude to go into!!!) and I,m Wanna-be-Bibby Beaver!!! She also won the award for most attentive student . It wasn't that difficult as most of them just ignore me most of the time !!! lol.



And the stunningly gorgeous bezzie, don't call me voluptuous, Liza T. Not sure why shes wearing my bedside rug , but each to her own !!

Please say you,ll stay even tho I made you get up at some un godly hour!



Mr Unbribable and his ever so gorgeous girlfriend Katy came in to attend to every ones shopping. Apparently I am not to be trusted with the till!! Not sure why, maybe it was the £83,000 over ring I did last weekend LMAO!!!

Students shoe watch is really taking off, here is Craft Stampers Jules . Check out those fabby teal insoles.


Not sure if Liza T has quite got the concept of pretty crafting shoes. Awww bless!!!

Well that's it until the January weekend. I would like to say a big thank you to all who attended and a special mention to Angie, Jan , June and Emma who somehow managed to avoid the camera. It is a great to privilege to be able to teach and share knowledge with you all. Although the weekends are a lot of hard work and extremely tiring , I always end them feeling really refreshed from all the feedback and friendship. It just wouldn't be the same without you (obviously cos I,d have no one to teach!!) January ladies you have a lot to beat. Ladies I salute you one and all.

5 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh wow - looks like you all had a fabulously fun-filled weekend!

Jealous? Me?????

Grrrrrrrrr.

Lol

xxxxxxxx

Sue Pinner said...

Thanx Dyan for an absolutely brill wkend..you're awesome
Thanx Pam food was fantastic
Thanx all for the help in shopping...l needed it!! hehe
I'll be back fab time..ps took me 7.30 hours to get home an accident on the M6...l take back everything l thought about who caused it promise lol

flutterbycrafter said...

Well, what a fabulous weekend, absolutely fab u lous. Still aching from laughing so much. Your weekends are always fun, fun fun, but you excelled yourself this weekend. Can't wait for the next, although how come Sue won most attentive student? She's fooling you, she just wants to be teachers pet!!!!!!!!!

Katy - Editor said...

Thanks for a fabulous and fun weekend Dy xxx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i text once a year - count yourself lucky that i spent that luxury on you!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott