Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And all who sail in her

Forgot to give a big shout out to on of my bezzies who today , unfortunately, lost her job. Not through any of her own fault, just the dreaded credit crunch. But as one door closes!!. I did offer her a job here working 80 hrs a week for very little money , but surprisingly she declined!!!! Cant see why myself, cos its just what I do and everyone seems to feel that I have it made!!!LMAO
She actually doesn't need another job because she is going to join our merry band of female entrepeneurs. She has been meaning to set up her own business for a long time and this has just given her the kick up the bum she needs. So if anyone needs an extremely talented interior designer who happens to look like Lisa Tarbuck then shes ya gal!!
I love you to death, am glad you are one of my bezzies and I wish you every success in your new venture, and seen as its you I,ll let you practise on my house!!! LOL xxxxx 4 U.

2 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

bollocks, I was hoping it wouldnt happen.
And with interiors being key right now (ie pole cant afford to move so they are improving their homes...like us!) interior designer will be inundated.
Soz Jane, Im absolutely gutted for ou.

Bobs said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. Bad at any time, but just before Christmas is even worse somehow.

I hope she manages to make a go of her interior design business.

xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott