Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stunning New Advent Houses

Well not sure whats going to happen this time . Will I get links, will I get photos??
The whole format seems to have changed and I am very confused (not really hard tho is it?? lol)
Had a great class today. Blonde Moments Christmas cards. I know they are our own stamp designs but I just love using them. This time I mixed them with 7 gypsies Hudson Valley papers. One of my fave ladies was on the class, Mary. She has me in stitches every time she comes.
Whilst the class was on we had a new delivery from Twiddleybitz. And in it were the long awaited advent houses. Now these are absolutely gorgeous. They come flat packed for ease od decorating and are very simple to assemble. I cant wait to start on one but havent got a chance till next week. Links wont work but they are available in the shop and on the website.



No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott