Monday, November 10, 2008

Newsletter News

Yeyy the car is back. How I love my little car and how much have I missed it?? Life is going to be soooo much easier again.



Lots of you have expressed interest in a news letter and Unbribeable Ben has worked out a simple way to do it. If you look in the sidebar you will see a link, just click on it and fill it in and hey presto!! And that's the first step. Second step is waiting for me to write one ha ha . No we will be doing a regular news letter with upcoming news, classes and special offers. Many of you are already on our mailing list but this is going to be a quicker and simpler way of doing things, we hope. we thank you in advance for taking the time to fill it in.

I have spent the day working on magazine articles. Ive got 4 to do , 3 with a deadline of Friday , 1 for Monday. Fat chance I say, fat chance lol!!! They are so time consuming because they have to be spot on, and I keep changing my mind about the samples and making new ones!!. Never satisfied you see. Today's was all about my fabby, fave Blonde Moments pearl pigments.

Talking about magazine articles the latest issue of Craft Stamper is out and it contains an Ultra Thick embossing masterclass that I wrote.Here's a few little pics





Aaaaah Jay hasn't changed a bit has she???





The Santa stamp is a Paper Artsy stamp and one of my faves. Tomorrows workshop is Christmas tags using Paper Artsy stamps and background techniques. i do love their stamps especially Christmas. Tomorrow I will give you news of a special offer on their mounted Christmas stamps. But be warned you will have to be quick and once they are gone they are gone !!


I am writing this whilst tucked u[p in bed listening to The Drifters. Don't you just love em. I can remember dancing to "Kissing in the back row" when I was at youth club and I love it just as much today.

3 comments:

Mell said...

Hey Dyan

I love those Bauble's. I did them last year for my family. Can not wait to put them up again this year.

Mell x

Bobs said...

Yay - glad to hear you got the car back! Life is so much simpler when you have wheels!

I've read and digested your article in CS. I think my hubby Tim is going to have a go. He loves heat embossing and has always wanted to try UTEE!

Hope you have a good day. I'm off to find the form to fill in for the newsletter!

xx

Paper Paradise said...

Just seen your masterclass in CS mag. It took me back to my first class with you in your early days at the little unit on the industrial estate. I travelled a long way to the class but it was well worth it. We used UTEE on CD's all those years ago. You were in the forefront then and you are now. Inspirational as ever. Hope to get to more workshops soon.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott