Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cleaning frenzy

Don't you just love it when the clocks go back??? To a workaholic like me its heaven to get an extra hour. Going to spend a lot of it cleaning and sorting. I love it when the house is sparkling and fresh. It then leaves me guilt free to be creative and inspired. I am going to start working on my art journal ,circle journal later today and need my mind to be clutter free. I,ll post some of my older pages this evening for you.




Shoe watch - As I said yesterday I went ten pin bowling last night. I had forgotten how much I loved it!!! And yes I won lol ( I think he let me!!) So here are today's little beauties (bit blurred sos).


1 comment:

Bobs said...

Glad you enjoyed the bowling! It's just so much fun!!

xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott