Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We have lift - off...!!!!!

Got to work this morning to find the lift was still broken, so quickly decamped back home to work on projects for the Preview weekend. After 15 million phone calls ( OK slight exaggeration there) the lift was finally repaired for 4 o'clock. Yayy..!!! we could start finally unloading the van.


I hadn't been in the studio all day and was greeted by the sight of my lillies all opened up and smelling gorgeous.
Here's a few sneaks for Preview weekend.







Cool eh...!!! Come along on Sat/Sun to see them all in person.
It was regular Tuesday ladies class tonight. I suddenly realised Anita and Su were missing from the class. I found them in the shop helping The Goddess unpack and restock. Told you I had the best ladies ever. lol

No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott