Monday, March 23, 2009

Farewell my lovelies

Had a great last day of the Fabby Dabby weekend. The classes seemed to flow without too many hitches!!! Pam did a fantastic job with the food as usual, and all too soon it was time to say good bye. Everyone was exhausted but happy.

Here's the lovely Sue and Barb, only best friends can bicker and take the mick like them!!

The lovely Pam (expert vine drawer, much to her surprise) and the lovely Christine , who has just completed her third weekend!!

The lovely Steph and Marie, both from the other end of the country.

And the lovely Janet with of course , my kitchen fairy Pam. Yes I think in this picture I am actually asleep standing up.


Marie left me this wonderful thank you card from one of my favourite artists. Teesha Moore.

Think this saying just about sums it up don't you. . . . . ??

So what better to do after a hard weekend teaching. Oh yes whack the Northern on and have a hard nights painting lol


Enjoy !! xx

2 comments:

Terri said...

You share so much creativity I hope you don't mind but I have an award for you on my blog.

Dylan said...

Hi Terri, thankyou so much but your blog wont let me on to see lol xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott