Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ranger weekend

Well today got off to a bright and early start. Cups of tea in hand, introductions all around and we were off.

I,ll introduce you to the eager students.
L-R .....Jane, Cal, Glynis, Jen, Maggie, Suzy, Sally and Sally.

L - R....Sharon, Sarah, Sue, Annaliese, Wendy, Sue, Sue and Katie

How many S's in there. Unbelievable!!! 8 out of 16 had a name starting with the letter S. Normally in classes the letter J is the most prevalent. I have lots of Julie's, Janet's, Jackie's,Joannes etc. Not one on this class at all.!!
Look at the mess already.!!
I have to confess that I forgot to take photos until it was almost too late. Will try harder tomorrow, honest.

Love spritzed Pearl backgrounds.


xx

5 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you soooo much for a fab day on Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have learned so much.

Carole Bryson said...

Just wanted to pop on and say than you sooooooooo much for a truly fab fab fabby fab fab weekend.

I have learned heaps and heaps and heaps .. and I have loved every second !

Can't wait for the next one - please ?!!!

Hugs 'n' snogs - Cal xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Was really miffed as I wanted to come to this but I couldnt as I am madly trying to finish off all of my work for the end of my degree.

I sooooooo HOPE you do another one coz I wanna go to it.

Emma xx

crimsoncat05 said...

what a lovely-looking mess! It looks like you all had a great time!!

Carole Bryson said...

Ooops ... I meant to say :-

I popped on to THANK you for a fabby fab fab weekend ... although if you want me to than you, i'll than you any time !!! ha ha

Love 'n' snogs xxxxxxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott