Monday, March 9, 2009

Little sneaks

Today I have been prepping workshops for the coming month, and I have some sneak peeks to show you. As soon as I have sorted dates I will let you know and give you better photos to look at.








You can see I am still having a thing about turquoise and chocolate.
Its my birthday today 10th March. I feel that i do not want to celebrate it so near to mums death. It is a weird feeling, maybe I am still numb. People keep asking me what I want and I cant answer because the one thing I could wish for , I cant have .
I would just like to say that I am sorry to all of you following the blog who I made cry, It was never intentional honest. I have received beautiful messages and emails from people expressing their thoughts. Many of you have said that you felt it helped you as well and. were pleased that I had written about a topic such as this. Well after my birthday I have Mothers Day to contend wit, roll it on lol

5 comments:

Mario said...

Happy Birthday Muffin!!

Mario

Diane.W. said...

Hope you have a nice B'day!!! Try enjoy it xx
Those sneak peeks look great & all those scrummy ribbons :o)x

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday,
Surround yourself with things that make you smile today and people that love you and you will get through today and enjoy a part of it
See you soon x

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Dyan

Treat yourself to some new shoes for shoe watch :)

xx

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday.
Have been away from the computer for a few days.
Sorry.
Hugs,
Michelle xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott