Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tim's new stamps.

Its not what you know its who you know!!! Apparently Tim's new collection of stamps is not going to be available anywhere for quite a few weeks yet. Apart from my place that is Yayy!! They should be landing any day now. There are still a few available for pre order HERE , but be warned they are nearly all gone and if you think that any of you are getting your mitts on my set you've got another thing coming!!!
These are a few of my faves.

Of course I just have to have all of them but these are my top three. lol

Here's a sample tag that Tim made for me using his stamps with inks and his time masks. All decorated with his Idea-ology hardware, of course.


Came down stairs this morning to the most gorgeous sight and smell. My Lilly's were in full bloom. I know a lot of people think they are funereal flowers but I love them and always have them in the house and the studio. These were a gift from Sainsbury's and I have had them nearly a fortnight. Don't they look great??


2 comments:

angie's blogspot said...

Oh how I love lily's too I'm sat here with a vase full as we speak, the smell is to die for (not literally) lol,

cla16e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott