Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best laid plans??


Well you know what they say about the best laid plans!!! That was today. We started off with a snow storm which made it really difficult for me and Ems to get to work. Ben didn't make it at all lol. When we finally got there, most of the corridors were blocked off due to asbestos removal!!!! Nice eh. So we gathered supplies, mounted the huskies and set off home again. I went to the hospital to see Mum and ended up spending hours there tracking down information. Its like getting blood out of a stone. Got home to find my best mate had been rushed in with suspected meningitis. By the time I sat down to work it was 5.30. What happened to the day???

So I gave up trying and decided to play instead. I loved the display board that I made the other day from odds and sods so decided to make another larger one. The squares on this are 3 x 3 inches. I haven't mounted them yet but thought you might like a little peek.




I,ll show you more tomorrow.
As many of you know I have a real passion for Northern Soul music and decided to treat myself to some new Cd's. I have had my eye on these for ages and was so excited when one arrived in the post today. Needless to say I will be playing it nonstop in the studio lol.




It has been pointed out that I haven't done a shoe watch for ages , so here we go with a fabby sales bargain.


1 comment:

angie's blogspot said...

ride em cowboy, lol, love the boots, glad your better, hope your bezzie is soon better, not sure if you saw my post, but thanks ever so much for my prize it arrived today and can't wait to play, your so generous, thanks again
angie xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott