Monday, February 9, 2009

Journal Pages

So here we go with the promised look at the pages for the round robin Art Journals. I have been really bad at getting these done. What with all the stress from mums illness etc my head has not really been in a good place for a while. I believe in karma and I did not want to inflict my thoughts onto others, therefore these journals have been piling up. But suddenly the head was clearing and i flew through the backlog and was raring to go. These will be getting posted to America tomorrow and i hope I have not held everyone up too much.



I think have already shown you these. They are the pages that I did for Diana's Journal. The background is Adirondack paint dabbers. The vine and the quote are doodled on. The flowers are B/M stamps , stamped onto B/M Spring Fling papers. And of course the gorgeous little princess dressed up is Maisie. Love this one and need to replicate it in my journal when I get time.








These are pages for Sacred Yoli's Art Journal. The background is an altered book page with Adirondack paints on top. The arrows are a mixture of doodles and B/m stamps. The are doodled and coloured with a mix of Karisma pencils and oil pastels. The quotes stamped onto the front of the tags are all by Invoke Arts. The words on the reverse are doodled. Wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go with this one, hence the arrows, but I really like the end result.









These are pages I did for Ashild's Art Journal. This is a diddy little book. I am not used to working so small and I really enjoyed the challenge. The background is made with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Line paints. Love these they just seem to glow!! I stamped the houses along the bottom of the page, and stamped them again onto a separate piece of painted card. They were coloured with a mix of pastel and aquerelle pencils, before being cut out and stuck on the top. The quote stamped onto the tag is one I use a lot, just love the words. All the stamps are by paper Artsy apart from the star background which is B/M.






So there we are hope you enjoyed seeing them. I think I am actually ahead of myself with the round robin now. There's a first lol

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow love these journal pages really should do it myself.....

claudine hellmuth said...

how cute are these pages!! Say hi to Tim for me!

Marie R said...

Dyan these are gorgeous. I love the effect of the Claudine Hellmuth paints, I really see what you mean by 'glow'.

Must get back to my journal soon, it has become a bit neglected!!

Anne Jagger said...

These are really beautiful. Lovin' the studio line painted background - gorgeous.
x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

yan - please make me a page like the blue top one....I will treasure it forever and I might even lick it
Word verification: Hydrofs
which I think means a person who should take over the world (that person being me)

cannycrafter said...

I love them all!!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott