Saturday, May 1, 2010

Woop woop

Yayy, I,m back from the land of Sunshine and straight into teaching an Art Journaling weekend..lol..  Its rather manic to say the least so this will be just a quickie, but I promise a longer update soon as I have tons to tell you.... Also I am laptopless at the moment ( yes again.!!!!) so uploading is a bit of a nightmare....

Whilst I was gone I recieved 2 more dragon updates.....


Yup, thats him flying to Ohio...Do you think he's looking a little peaky...????  Looks a bit green around the gills to me..!!! lol.



Hmmmm thought so, well at least hes resting...!!!!

Egypt was a little strange to say the least.  I spent the first two days sleeping due to my bad chest, one day on beach pretending to be asleep to deter unwanted admirers, lol,  one day worrying about a crisis at home, two days in  my room due to stomach upset, one day worrying about a crisis at work, one full day on beach whilst they uprooted all the trees around me.!!, and then I came home...Still at least it didn't rain, lmao.

Ok kicking up my heels tonight at a Northern do, so I'll love you and leave you with a classic.




Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Kirsti said...

Yayy...you're back...sounds like a very mixed bag of a holiday..lol...but at least it wasn't same old every day!!! Enjoy your night out!!! and spare a thot for me with 6 kids for the whole long weekend...xox

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Oh Dear - that doesn't sound like much of a holiday.

I hope the change (if indeed there was one given the worry about work) was as good as a rest.

Hope to see you next weekend.

Kate

Lynne said...

So glad you enjoyed your vacation!!! LOL
Sorry about the bad luck, on the plus side, you were in Egypt!!!

Jude said...

Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a week spookily like mine...except with better weather!?! xxx

olive said...

well it sounds as if you had a riot of a time!!!!! as long as you enjoyed yourself? have a great evening, glad you're back in one piece. we missed you... Ciao xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hopefully the change was as good as a rest as the saying goes. Looking forward to next weekend's event :) Have thought of a hat to make, so hopefully will get round to doing it!
Anne xx

Chris Steer said...

Sounds like it wasn't quite the holiday you were expecting but as they say a change is as good as a rest!!

Love and hugs x

Chris x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

loves ya x

Sandra Hall said...

Yoohoo! welcome home!
Sorry you had a bit of a tough time though:(
Hope you enjoyed your soul do.... my legs ache this morning from dancing last night...age is catching up with me!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott