Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well we have abit of celebrating do to this weekend, first of all there is  the opening of the new shop and studio. It is heaven in here - we can see the outside world and even if it's miserable out I still love to see it!

Art from the Heart is also 9 years old, so we felt a big celebration was the order of the day. The big event is happening on Sat/Sun 8/9th May

Art from the Heart's - Mad Hatter's Tea Party



We have lots and lots of make and takes for you to try,I will be demoing all day, there will be competitions and of course a big raffle. All the profits will be heading to the Young Carers. A charity that was extremely dear to my mum's heart.

There will of course, as expected at a Mad Hatter's Tea Party - gorgeous Cupcakes and Delightful tea!!

Everyone who wears a Mad Hatters hat will get 10% off any purchases made on the day - the wackier the better!!



There will be a prize for the best hat on each day

Two Conditions

1 - Your hat can be made from anything apart from a hat

2 - You have to be wearing it




I can envision loads of laughs, much stuffing of faces, hilarious hats, a roaring raffle, marvelous make and takes and plety of prizes!!

Ooooh nearly forgot, I have been persuaded to part with some of my many samples, and so there will be a Tombola for small items and tons of the larger items will be for sale. Better do it quick before I change my mind.

This is your official 'Save the Date reminder...'

8th & 9th of May

See you all there with your hats.



Enjoy xx

PS...Jude...I finally remembered to go get your jewels from the hotel, yayy, sos about that, lol.

3 comments:

Jude said...

Yay!! You've made me very happy (and Paul is breathing a big sigh of relief!!)

See ya soon - have a truly mad tea party, can't wait to see that post!! xx

Lyn said...

ahh..I wish I was coming over - have a brilliant weekend, sounds like it's gonna be fab !
Lyn x

olive said...

well if it cant be made from the basic hat i'm in deep ....! oh well to late now. start time???? ciao

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott