Monday, February 14, 2011

The winner is........

Yayy here it is....

What you,ve all been waiting for....

Sorry for the delay....

Just been waiting for confirmation that the winner could actually come, as a lot of travel arrangements needed to be made.!

We always use a true random number service to get a totally impartial result, and so off we went to pick the winner. Winner picked, alls good.

Oops alls not so good we had forgotten to take out all the duplicate comments that were in there.!!!

Round 2...all duplicate comments removed and away we go again...



Ooops its no 18..!!!

which just happens to be......

Mario said...



Pick Me! Picke Me Please.....


And seeing as he packed all the kits, I don't think he will be jumping with joy.
You just couldn't make it up could you...?

Soooo Round 3..... and we get....




No. 148

Jude said...



Hello!! Paul has instructed me to leave a comment and if by some miracle I win the much coveted ticket, he says he'll find a way of getting me down to Harrogate - even if that means driving through the night on Wednesday!! (I think secretly he wants to meet T!M...) Good luck to everyone and I think I may have found a solution for Bezzie Su's adventurous cooking style....if I don't see you on Thursday, I'll bring it with me in March!! xx

And seeing as she lives at the far end of the earth ie back end of Scotland, and would have had to move heaven and earth to organise cover and get herself here, I didn't want to announce until I had it confirmed...And now it is...!!

Congratulations Jude, hope I haven't turned your world upside down too much, lol.

Thankyou for all your comments and your fun in joining in.

By the way the Nobby's nuts are for Tim, Mario and Alain. Not for me... And barbecue and Sweet Chilli are the top favourites. Along with Cadbury's Dairy milk, all flavours.....just giving you the heads up thats all, lol.

Those of you attending the workshops, your emails went out on Friday, please check your in boxes. If you haven't received yours yet give us a shout.

Just thought you might like to see what's just arrived in the studio


Oh sorry about that you can't quite see can you..??? Ha ha well when you do find out you will be wetting yourself with excitement, believe me. Kep an eye out for your news letter coming today. Those of you who haven't signed up for the newsletter, scroll back up to the top of the blog, and underneath workshops, type your email into the box and you will automatically receive our news "hot off the frikkin press", direct to your screen, as soon as it is released.  And believe me, you will want to be one of the first to receive this one!! I just wish I had time to play..!!!

Will be back later tonight with more news.

19 comments:

Juliet x said...

Congrats Jude - have an amazing time! I cant wait to see what's in the boxes and I'm not even coming!!!!

salamanda said...

Congratulations Jude

Sarah Louise said...

Huge congrats to Jude. Can i bribe you to pick me up on the way past, lol.

Best of luck for the Tim Event Dyan, looks exciting

Unknown said...

What a treat for Jude ... Congratulations girlie ... Have a Ball!

Jude said...

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you...I am BEYOND excited!!!

Since I spoke to you, it's been a flurry of phonecalls, texts and emails arranging childcare, work cover and accommodation...and we're almost there!!

Best Valentine's surprise EVER!! xxx

p.s...

Sweet Chilli Nobby's Nuts - check
Cadbury's Dairy Milk - check
Mum's Scottish Tablet - might be pushing my luck there but I'll try!! ;0)

Sandra Hall said...

Well thats just ticketyboo - My favourite Scot in the whole world!hehehe, we promise to be good on the back row :D x x x

Jayne C said...

Well done, Jude!!! hope you have a great day!!
xx

Chris said...

Congratulations to Jude :D Sounds like an awful lot of arranging going on... but soooo worth it.
Can't wait to see whats in the boxes!!!
hugs
Chris xx

chrisg said...

Mwhaha - what are the chances of Mario having been picked!!
WTG Jude - a worthy winner.
I'm sure all the rushing will be well worth it (tenfold!)
Have a blast like I know you all can.

Ruth said...

well done have a fantastic time Jude.....in fact all of you!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congrats Jude, I know you'll have fun :-)
Anne xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Jude? Haha! That's fabulous :-) (But I can't imagine the organisation it's going to take LOL!!) Ooooh she will be excited. See ya on Thurs. Remember I am there to make the tea, and bring chocolate and anything else you fancy :-) (Er...no... I didn't mean cowboys..)

gayle said...

Aw, congratulations Jude! It will be worth the trip I'm sure :) give our love to Tim! lol

borgqueen said...

congrats Jude - safe trip down and I look forward to finding out about your toasting solution!
enjoyyyyyyy ;o)

Annette said...

Congrats Jude - have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind not winning... I'll be down the gym pumping weights anyway... or racing a super-car round a track... or fixing another electrical appliance that my wife has tried to boil water in... that unfortunately isn't a kettle!
Well done Jude :-)

Lizzybobs said...

Congratulations Jude Please could you give Sir Tim a (((HUG))) from me have a fantastic time everyone ;o)

Angela Weimer said...

Congratulations Jude. What a fab thing to win. Can't wait to see what is in the boxes. gotta get out there soon. Angela

Paper Paradise said...

What a lucky lady Jude, and what a kind generous 'lady' you are too Dyan for putting this amazing prize up for grabs. Sue x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott