Monday, February 14, 2011

Just the way I am....

Phew, we are in a bit of a whirlwind at the moment. Our latest release of paint colours has astounded us by waltzing right out the door, faster than you could say "more paint please Vicar".!!

What are you lot like...?????

2 and a 1/2 days to demolish nearly 500 pots...thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for loving my Dylusions range just as much as I do. It really warms my heart to know it is not all in vain. More supplies have been ordered and will be on their way shortly. Massive apologies if you had ordered them, we do all the orders in the order they come in, we just didn't anticipate the demand lol. We'll obviously know better next time.

Talking about great products, we are inundated at the moment with all the deliveries from CHA. Oh yes, we, the lucky ones have already taken delivery of many a gorgeous package. One problem, we keep running out of time, to unpack, get them online, get them in the shop, write a newsletter, etc. It is nearly 12 oclock and I am still working and so is Our Ben...please bear with us as we do our best, lol. In the meantime if you flick over to our website, you may see the first of the products we have managed to unpack. Heres a clue, look on this page. Once again we bring you the best as soon as possible, and as many as possible...BUT... trust me when I say, they will not be hanging around for long. Dont forget who is teaching at ours this week, and he newsletter will go out tomorrow and then we really will be scuppered. If you are coming to the workshops don't forget you can always order online and choose "collect from Studio" option and your products will be here waiting for you.

Tomorrow you will need to stand by your beds as many of the other fabuloous releases get added online.

I spotted this little poem online earlier from this lovely girlie and it just resonated with me. Especially after all we were talking about last weekend.

 I Love Myself

"I love myself the way I am,
There's nothing I need to change,
I'll always be the perfect me,
There's nothing to rearrange.
I'm beautiful and capable of being
The best me I can.
And I love myself just the way I am.

I love you just the way you are,
There's nothing you need to do,
When I feel the love inside myself,
It's easy to love you.
Behind your fears, your rage and tears,
I see your shining star.
And I love you just the way you are.

I love the world the way it is
'Cause I can clearly see,
that all the things I judge are done
By people just like me.
So till the birth of peace on earth
That only love can bring,
I'll help it grow by loving everything.

I love myself the way I am and
Still I want to grow.
But change outside can only come
When deep inside I know
I'm beautiful and capable of being
The best me I can.
And I love myself just the way I am. "

by Jai Josefs



If only it was that simple eh.???

Enjoy xx

6 comments:

Diana said...

thanks for sharing that poem!!!

Chris said...

I don't want to see what you've unpacked... I don't... I don't... 'n' I'm NOT looking...I'm not.. I'm not.. I'm not lol
Glad the paint has all gone for now... don't feel so bad that I can't have any yet :)
hugs
Chris xx

p.s. the verse is fabulous!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

YAY so glad the paints are going down a storm darling, like we would expect anything less from your gorgeous products hehehehehe I hope you restock before I come up in a couple of weeks or the bottom lip will start quivering hahahahaha

Angela Weimer said...

Thanks for sharing the poem. Very nice. Can't believe all the paints are gone already wait yes I can...Your stuff is fab. Passed my test! Much harder than the one in the states that I tok over 25 years ago. Now I can plan a trip over. Hope to see you soon. Angela

Unknown said...

What I would do for some fish and chips...in a packet with vinegar and some Tim with lots of distress ink!!!

Stampabit said...

I love that poem, I have printed it out and it now is displayed proudly on my studio wall to remind me everyday!! Thank you.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott