Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Custom artwork

Its the canvas painting class today, using the fabby Claudine Hellmuth Studio Line paints. I'll report back on it later (much later probably cos today is my 11 hr teaching day). In the meantime I thought I would show you some of my canvases, some finished other work in progress.


Finished 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 in.





Pressie for bezzie Su's 40 th



12 x 12 in box canvas








This is a 3 ft by 4ft I have hanging at home. Still a work in progress..!!!




The tear in the heart represents my feelings of grief.



As I am healing slightly, I have decided to put in some workings of the heart. The cogs etc that keep it going.

Cool motto




But hard to live up to..!!




Whatever you are doing today.


Enjoy xx

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Live the life you've imagined is one of my most favourite sayings ..but like you say hard to live up to ! ... Hope your keeping ok Dy ..
Hugs
x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott