Saturday, January 31, 2009

Comment Winner

We had a fabby workshop today. It was the Year Ahead book, which is a gate fold flag book, made from scratch with chipboard pages. Everyone had a great time despite sticking things upside down and back to front!!! The lovely Anne and Jane brought plenty of chocolate ready for the after dinner sugar lull and that seemed to do the trick. The class was really full as it sold out ages ago, so will be repeated in the next brochure for those of you who have missed out. Quite a few of the classes have sold out and the next class with available places is Kirsty's on Sunday 8th February. She is launching her fabby new product on that day so be sure not to miss out!!


Talking of workshops - I will be holding Breakfast workshops at The Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza 28th / 29th March in Harrogate. The workshops are held before the show opens and cost £10. £3 when booking and £7 on the day. All materials and breakfast are included in the price.


Here's details of my workshop


Tags that Shimmer n Shine
Tutor: Dyan Reaveley
Today you will be learning a stunning faux bleached ink background. We will then be adding Shimmer and Shine with the beautiful Blonde Moments Pearl Pigments to create tags that will stun and amaze!


Details of all the other workshops and booking information can be found HERE.


Just remembered I never posted the winner of The Comment.


Well here we go angie's blogspot said...


thankyou Dyan for taking the time out of your extremely busy life to share your fab tutorials with us, I actually made a card using your papers and pearls, but it was a last minute card for my friend and didn't get chance to photograph it. thanks again xx
January 24, 2009 5:28 AM


Congratulations Angie. You need to send me your address and then we can post everything out to you.


This is what you've won


Enjoy!!

OK I am off to prepare tomorrows Beginners Art Journals workshop. As you know one of my faves. Ooh they are in for such a messy treat. xx

1 comment:

angie's blogspot said...

OMG OMG, BREATHE, BREATH, thankyou soooo much I can't believe I've won, I'm so excited, RIGHT CALM DOWN ANGIE LOL,! aww thanks Dyan I'll e-mail you my address.xxxxxxxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott