Sunday, October 17, 2010

Who sneaked in there first.!!!

So I got the new stamps home , set them out in the studio ready to play. There is nothing nicer than brand new, untouched, virgin stamps.!! Especially when they are mine, lol.  All of a sudden the door burst open and Our Maisie flew through on a surprise visit while her Mum was at the supermarket. She spotted the stamps, exclaiming.

" Mama, oooh oooh oooh I just need to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

And that was that, my new stamps were abducted from right under my very nose, lol.






And heres the results, a fine example of art, dont you think.??



Well, she gave them the Royal seal of approval for you all, but only after she had stamped each and everyone, lmao.

Had a great day today at the Art Journaling Regulars, who roadtested the stamps thoroughly. 

The lovely Christine had donated me a pile of vintage knitting patterns, and so today's challenge for the ladies was to incorporate them in to their work. But the twist was whatever pose they chose they had to mimic it for 60 seconds without collapsing into giggles. Easier said than done.!!

Heres a few of my "knitted" works in progress. And yes this was my chosen pose.!!!!! lol.


I'm a wee bit concerned about this one.!! lol.




 Most of our round robin art journals have made there way back, so Bezzie Su kindly photographed them and I will show you them a journal at a time, starting with mine.














It' nice to have them back, especially with such lovely work in there.  Those that got theirs back were over the moon with them, and it is sooooooo nice to have a little bit of everyon es work.

Last week The Babe and I went shopping and sort of fell into. !!!!!!!!!!!, the Dr Martens shop. Well, it would have been rude not to try anything on, wouldn,t it.?? lmao. Here's the result.



Yup, shiny new Dr Martens.  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. !!

Enjoy xx

7 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Wowser, I am sooo jealous that I couldn't be there (still too ill), I would have loved to have had a play with those fantastic stamps. Can't wait to buy some. Your journal looks fantastic, such creativity going on there, can't wait to get mine back. Sounds as though a fantastic time was had by all, as per usual. xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

those dms are lush and am loving the tights too, and bless maisie's cotton socks she'd done a great job testing them out and the concentration as she was inkin them up makes you want to plant a big sloppy kiss on her, which im sure she wouldnt appreciate :)

Bernice Hopper said...

Fabulous pages

Kirsti said...

Boots - Fab
Book Pages - Fab
Stamps - Fab
Maisie - Fab.....x

Traceyr said...

mmmm new boots! I need a new pair for this year I think my calves have got too big for last years!!!! hhahaha Can that happen???? :)
ps I have already been eying up those stamps in the shop - roll on Tuesday ;)

Laura (Faerielore) said...

ohhhhhhh nice boots YUM !!!!! and the journal is fab all those delish pages and maisie looks like she had great fun playing with your new gorgeous rubber !!!! xxxx

olive said...

are you hanging like a bat taking the photo of your boots?! had a great day, the stamps are fabarooney to play with and such an unusual challenge.. the things we girls do for fun. hope you are feeling better by the way...love the pages. the helmet/balaclava is a bit scary though, I remember having to wear one!!!!! Ciao xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott