Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Could it be you??????

Yayy...!!! We have a winner of my Dylusions paints. I entered the numbers into the random generator and it came up with.......................

Drum roll please...........................

Comment no 4 ( tons of rapturous cheers and applause )

Janey B

'give your stress wings and let it fly away ...
Personally I'd have a massive glass of something naughty then take a baseball bat to the laptop lol!
Missed your blogalaciousness xx
 
 Congratulations
 
If you can give Our Ben a ring he can send them on their way to you.
 
Blogger is still driving me up the wall, round the light fitting and back to the skirti ng board !!  It has just taken me 40 mins to upload 6 photos...Wtf.??????
 
I thought I would give you an update on a few of my unfinished journal pages in my altered book.
 
This was the before


And this is the after..




This is the before....


And this is the after....


Heres 2 in progress..


And heres a finished one


Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Janice said...

congrats to Janey B. Love your pages they have real depth.

patcrafts said...

I'm not coming on Sunday then I don't want your germs and I was bringing you a Lemon Drizzle cake ROFL. No seriously I wouldn't miss Sunday for anything and I've had my flu jab so I'm ok he he.
Love those pages it's the imagination you and Kate have, when they gave it out they missed me.
Pat xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott