Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oooooooh peeing my pants..!!!!

Well, how happy am I ..??? Not only do I lurve my new stamps, but it seems as if you all do as well. They are frikkin flying out the door. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.!!!!  A new order for replenishments is being written as we speak..!!!!  And thats without me really talking about them.

As you all know I am a red rubber disciple (not that kind of rubber!!), lol. So for me they had to be rubber, and they had to be mounted onto EZmount. I can't be bothered to mount them myself and I figured neither could you. As far as I am concerned life is too short to stuff a mushroom or mount your own rubber.!!!  They are incredibly well trimmed which is also another pet hate of mine. They come on a 7 x 81/2 in laminate index card, with 2 holes in the top for your book rings.

I want to thank Ted, Michelle and all the team at Stampers Anonymous for manufacturing them for me. Yayyyyyy. xxx

So without further ado, let me introduce you....

They were all made with art journaling in mind, but can be used in many other forms of artwork. As you all know I love my art journaling and am always being asked how I do all the little touches that bring your pages to life, so I tried to think of the images I would want and voila!!! Here they are.


First up is - Around the Edge - bundles of borders for you, including the dreaded vines, lol.


Bits and Bats - all the little things that I need on the pages.


 How does your Garden Grow - my quirky chicks and fill in flowers.


 The long awaited - Right up your Street - create your own little village, town or Englishman's castle of dreams.


And now for my peculiar people. All of the figures have seperate heads so that they can be swapped around.

First is - Ruby Rainbow - Yes this is what my hair looks like when its long..!!! She comes equipped with umbrellas, parasols, wellies and the ubiquitous wings.


Tallulah Tripp - (yup, my hair at the moment, lol ), she comprises of wings, leaves and "I can't live without" corners.


 Love struck Lucy - she wears her heart on her sleeve and her hats on her head.! She also has my signature circles (5 of course, lol.


And last but not least - Doolally Doris - with her own selection of hats, and my "can never have enough" toadstools.


So there's the new family for you. Which one will be your favourite..??

I wiull have loads of samples for you soon. but heres 2 from my ledger journal. Yes, the massive one.!!





the last one is a "work in Progress"......think that should be my middle name, lmao

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Jude said...

Well done on the stamps - I love them a lot and they are on my wish list (along with the stuff I chose when I was down last week)...just a slight matter of BOTH my cards being used fraudulently (Credit AND Debit!!) In the midst of sorting it all out and then I'll be returning to retail heaven!! xx

Rhayne said...

Love them all... but I can't get them all at once... so sad. It's like trying to choose a favorite child!

Siobhan Brignull said...

oh I have been resisting, I love your around the edge, hopefully by next week Ill have enough pennies even if I have to wait for delivery, much love to you glad ur better and whatever are you gonna do next, sizzix dies perhaps!!!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

LOEV the journal pages and want these new stamps so bad there gorgeous hun and i am not suprised there flying out the door :) xxxx

Suzanne said...

YOu are so cool!! I love the new stamps!!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fabulous stamps = fabulous pages ;-)
Anne xx

Unknown said...

I loved playing with all the new stamps yesterday. But I officially *lust* the chickens and borders. It was so nice of you to share your new toys and your soup-de-loop. You really are a super duper mate :)

Big snogs
me x

Traceyr said...

ooo off to get my purse. I only logged on to get some tips on finishing off a journal page ... well I do intend to have a relaxing half term and I suppose that does include treating myself to the odd stamp or three! haha.

I agree Dyan I'll only buy mounted stamps as I can't be bothered to faff about either.

:)

Jenny said...

I'm supposed to be on a stash diet then you show me fairy wings, circles and toadstools!!!! I love them and I need them!! ARGH! *lol* Let's see how long I hold out.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott