Thursday, October 14, 2010

...and breathe (allbeit, snottily ) !!!...

It's one in the morning and The Babe and I have been participating in a snoring competition, due to our severley bunged up noses!!! I thought I must have won because I woke myself up, but he is still going strong, so I will gracefully admit defeat and accept second place, lmao.!!!

So I thought I would pop in another quick post. I have finally got the hang of the new uploading system, but now it wont align properly. typical.!!!  I,m sure Blogger is male..!!!, lol

Heres another spread from my altered, altered book.


 and heres a before


and an after...



Also how badly am I lusting after this Orla Keeley radio..???


and her pattern book.



You listening Santa...????
Enjoy xx









8 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry to hear about your cold, Dyan but I love your book pages!
Diane x

Virginia said...

Oh bless Dyan a middle of the night posting must mean one dreadful cold - hope you're not feeling too tired this morning - loving the journal pages, I've not hit the journals for a bit - struggling with the size of my current one - too blinking small I tell you! Hope you have a fabulous friday!

Sarah Anderson said...

love, love, love that radio! putting one on my Christmas list too! Hope you cold gets better soon, take it easy!!

Xandra Y Zamora : Calligraphy + Design said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather, however I am enjoying your artwork! What stamps did you use for the word alphabet? They are lovely and big and well done. Get well soon!

Kelly said...

Absolutely fabulous art journaling spreads!

Janice said...

Hope you get a better sleep tonight. Love the alpha doodling and you can't have that radio because I'm going to have it lol! Lovely patterns.

Anonymous said...

This may be the last time I leave a comment - because if by some miracle I've managed it (after days of trying) then I will be laid out on the floor, deceased, from the shock and the trauma of it all! And that would be so tragic, cos I then wouldn't be able to use the gorgeous paints which I won (YES WON!) earlier in the week.

So, at last I can leave a huge THANK YOU AFTH cos winning is a rare occurrence for Janeyb!

Lucky lucky me xxxxx

Rhayne said...

Love how you added so much dimension to the "alphabet". At first I thought you attached metal alphas but then realized you are more genius then that!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott