Monday, October 25, 2010

Didn't we have a luvvly time....

Had a great day at The Stamp Magic show at the Doncaster Dome. The Resident Bit of Glamour, The Babe an I got up at some ungodly hour to get there and set up the stand and it was great to see you all. I spent the day demoing all my Dylusions range, inks, paints, downloads and stamps. I worked a lot in my large ledger, just prepping the pages ready for journaling.

I popped a tag made by Kate on this page.


closer view


I just love this page.


Can you see the original writing through all the layers?


Spiders are my new favourite thing, lol.



Talk about co-ordination. Matching ATC on matching tag on matching page.!!



Adding the white pain creates pastel layers.



Again, ATC's mounted onto a inky, painty, masked background.



A bit of steam punk and metal were called for here.


Love the faux bleach effect on the inks


A change of colour


Can you count all the layers.??


I bought a pack of cards from the charity stand next to us, and I just couldn't resist altering it..!


Ha ha, you just have to don't you..???


I shall keep you updated with their progress

I recieved a lovely email today from a male crafter, yes I did say male.!! His name is Sid and he loves my Dylusion paints. Check out some of his work HERE and HERE. Thanks for that Sid.

I love to see what you have all done with my products so drop me a link to you fabulous creations.

Which reminds me, I need to tell you about a fantastic new up and coming talent. She is only  a young chickie and she is British. Yayy lets here it for home grown talent.!!!! And what a talent she has, it won't be long before you are seeing her designs everywhere. Take a skip over to her Etsy site  The Octopode Factory and buy yourself some beaut collage sheets and quirky digital stamps ( durr, I still don't understand what they are, lmao ). My fave has got to be Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.  Well done Lily, can't wait to start creating with them.

Ok need to go put my head in the oven now as Leeds are losing 3 - 0 to Cardiff and The Babe is sobbing gently into his t-shirt..!!!

Enjoy xx

5 comments:

katy said...

Inspirational pages Dy....thank you for sharing a link to Lily's work....LOVE it :)

C'mon Leeds :(

Love Katy x

olive said...

busy girl... lurve the pages Dy,hope the weekend was fruitful for you. Never mind Babe, always another match!!!! Ciao

Siobhan Brignull said...

aargh bless him, did he stop crying at any point, love all the pages as well

Traceyr said...

Wow you were busy and your journal is an inspiration. :)

I have just received an order from you of stamps and paints and got straight to work - I've posted on my blog if you fancy a nosy? Roll on November I need some more paints and have added them to my birthday list! x x

Thanks Dyan x

Sid said...

Thanks for the mention Dy and I just love your paints, the pages are fab too......so inspirational !!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott