bombard you with all my naffy pics, once more. Oh sweet joy , I hear you all sing, lmao..!!! C,mon now, you know you've missed me really, have',t you..????? Where else would you get to experience the daily witterings of your very own basket case.? Where else would you go to feel better about your own life and sooooo grateful you didn't have mine.? Mind you it's a lot cheaper than drugs, you know.
For all those of you who have emailed me and left comments welcoming me back, thankyou very much. I didn't realise I would be so missed and I think it's lovely. I might go missing every now and again just to get this feeling, ha ha. Just need to answer a few things that came up in your comments.
- Sue - regards writing a book in my spare time, are you completely bonkers woman.??? stop taking the piss now, just cos you retired, lol.xx
- Janet - ooh you make my workshops sound so good, I want to go on them, lmao. Cool project, love it xxx
- Kirsti - I,ve always made a big thing about being arsey and independant, but I secretly quite liked being looked after, lol.
- Jude - yes we are extremely lucky with our lives in the Western World, really makes you think. Can,t wait to see you on the journaling weekend, try not to get too giddy before you get here babe, lmao.
- Bev - thanks for your lovely comments, not sure who you are but you are wuvly, lol.
- Olive - a leopard never changes its spots, or should that be "cougar" ha ha ..
- Kerry - I journal in anything and everything, from Moleskines to handmade, newspaper pages even in old books and diaries. My smallest is 3 x 4 ins and my largest is A3. If it's light coloured I will go for it, if its not I will prime it first. I have 19 on the go at the mo and if I feel the pages are going to warp I stick 2 together with gel medium first. I also never use a brush to apply paint, but apply it direct with fingers and babywipes. Hope this helps babe.
- Angie - Ha ha, you never know what I,m gonna do next. He has been around for a long time but he works away most of the time. After a long, long period of running away on both sides, we just gave up and gave in, ha ha. Oooh maybe I,m growing up..??? Narrrr, never..she cried. Think it's cos maybe this time we've both met our match, or mebbes it's the fact that no one else could cope with either of us. He thinks I,m a complete, arsey, bolshy, exasperating, barm pot of a first class lunatic who isn't safe to be let out on her own... and I think it takes one to know one. Ha ha , a match made in Heaven, lol.
- The Crafts House - your links not working babe.! I am honoured to be in your remaining 3 blogs and have to question your sanity, lol.
- Virginia - I,m gonna love your Mum, because if she doesn't know anything about journaling, she will listen to me and give me the respect I so obviously deserve, lmao. Seriously tell her not to worry, she is in safe hands, I have never had to resuscitate a student yet..!!!! Will be mailing you nearer the time with what to bring, but warm boots, chocolate and Kleenex are essential -=""
- Ooooh I quite enjoyed that, but where has the time gone again. Aaaaargh..!!! Right might not get time to blog tomorra as I will be busy packing for CHA, that's if I can squeeze my ever expanding arse into anything I own, but I will blog from sunny California, I promise.!!! Got no choice actually as Our Ben is coming as well, lol. If you are going to CHA come and see me, I am demoing on the Ranger booth Sun , Mon and Tues. Should draw a massive crowd as Tim is on straight after me and they queue to get near him, lmao. Still makes me feel like they are interested, ha ha . Oh BTW Brian, I am not sure if I am going to get to meet you, as I leave Wed am and I think that is the day that the public are allowed in. That would be just typical babe wouldn,t it. Let me know which day you are going and bring your journal xx.
Right, a tin of stewing steak is calling my name, I know I,m disgusting again, just don't tell James..!!!