Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Talk about a fallen angel...prepare yourselves..!!!

Hiya peeps, hows you all today..??? My super efficiency carried on long into the night yesterday, and I hung the washing out at 3.30am. Great I thought it will be dry by the time I go to work. Err I don't think so..!!! Who the frikk said it could start raining...?? EEEEE the best laid plans. So I stayed at home and journaled in my deliciously tidy studio.

Some of you have risen to my latest challenge and sent in pics of your craft spaces

This is Mucky pup's


This is Lauras.

This is Gills. Bit neat eh..??

Ha ha this is Kate's, but she didn't send it in , I just purloined it off her blog...

Now this journal page is from the lovely Bev, who had her first visit to the shop on Friday. I wouldn't say she enjoyed herself but she seemed extremely reluctant to leave, lol. Anyhow she spent ages looking at my journals , wishing she could do one. So after some encouraging words from me..???? More like just get your finger out girl..!!! lmao, I've never been known for my subtlety. Anyway got a lovely email from her today, and a picture of her first ever journal page. I am really impressed, first that she was so inspired that she made a start, and second the fact that she had the guts to write on it, with the first thing that came to mind. That's the hardest part, so she is off to a flying start...

Here are some more of mine. Love this one in my small journal.









Really need to show you these as well. Both came in emails sometime today and this one had me laughing out loud. It came from the lovely Emma, and was captioned " Does my bum look big in this..??"

And this was from the lovely Caroline who perked up my day immensely. I am just writing my letter to Santa now, cos I've just got to have one of these in my stocking at Christmas....!!! Pleeeaaaassseee, I have been a good girl, honest...!! ( oh alright then, ......ish....does that still qualify..??

Phwoarrrrrr..!!! Not gonna get much sleep tonight with him as my screensaver eh..??? lmao

Enjoy xx

10 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Arghhhhh! I'm cringing! I'm cringing! My room looks very messy indeed especially compared to the others......and i took that photo on a TIDY day LOL! Love the journal pages especially the one with the boy riding the bird. Coool :-)

Kirsti said...

Loving all those journal pages... will definitely have to get my finger oot and get some more done but I am jus soooo mega busy cleaning kitchens... lm(ws)ao.... Take care...x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

AHhhhhh oh no theres are piccie of my dirty hoval hahahaahaha gorgeous pages i love them, i finally took the plunge last night and did my first ever art journal page ekkkkk i will upload a photo soon so the queen of art journalling can critise hahahaha

Muckypup said...

Oh no! And I have always been on my best behaviour at your place as well and tried to be really tidy. Now my secret is out!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Hi Dyan, I've hi-jacked my mother-in-laws computer and internet connection to do this. Mines not working and no engineer till Friday. He'd better be extreamly ogglesworthy to make up for delay, that's all I can say.

I have a piccie for you of innovative storage, but I've forgotten to bring memory stick with me to transfer over,doh. I'll send anyway when I'm back up and running,it might be a bit late but never mind.

Luv the pages as always

Luv Dee xxx

Kaz said...

PPhhhwwooooaaarrrrr cough cough! That's a lovely pic thanks, made my day.

You should have a look at the What's on you workdesk wednesday thread as every week you get to nosy around someone's stash!! It's brill.

By the way, I've bought a book to do some journalling - even though I said I wouldn't, haven't started it though!!

thekathrynwheel said...

i really really like the rainbow journel page

eleanor (Thekathrynwheel's daughter!)

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Well hun I finally took the plunge my first ever art journal page is on my blog for the queen of art journalling to have a look at xxxx

susie f said...

Everyone should have a guardian angel....but can I share yours please???
Love ya
Susie
xxx

Sandra Hall said...

I just love looking at your journal pages Dy....they are inspirational. Completed page four now but still not ready to share yet.
I'm thinking my craft space/box bedroom might not be as bad as I thought! Photo to follow....
x x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott