Monday, September 28, 2009

Day off.?? Its the future..!!

I decided to take the day off today and I have had a cool time. My house is sparkling, all the washing is up date, kitchen cupboards cleaned out, my tubs are all tidied and watered and I even tidied my home studio. Oh yes you heard me correctly..!!! Now I only said I was having a day off work , you didn't really think I would be content to sit on my, getter fatter by the minute, arse all day did you..??? I have been meaning to sort out the studio for ages so today was ideal, and I feel so much better for it. Here's some peeks.













Love it when its all organised and I can actually find things. I am going to be completely altering the studio later on in the year with all purpose built furniture, ooh I can't wait. But for now I am a happy little bunny. I would love to see photos of your creative space. Send them in and I,ll sort out a prize for the most innovative.
Enjoy xx

10 comments:

kjjc said...

good heavens, now that is seriously tidy

Laura (Faerielore) said...

WOW the studio looks fab so many goodies to play with :) if you pop over to my blog you can see my creative 'mess' hahahahaha my room definately needs a good sort out.

Unknown said...

looks brilliant Dy - wouldnt dare let you see pics of my craft room its in a dreadful state stuff everywhere!

Sandra Hall said...

I was chuckling to myself when I started reading... it seemed such a paradox....'day off' and 'cleaning up' just don't seem to go together! Totally get where you're coming from though, I call my work space organised chaos! I might be brave enough to photograph it to show you....

Tracie said...

did u fancy another day off and come and work your mrs mop magic here?

messy mummy + 2 messy under 4's = Hurricane devestation

Chris Steer said...

Looks wonderful Dy - job well done!! Now when you've nothing else to do you can come and do mine lol xx Had a wonderful day on Sunday THANK YOU!! I would love to come more often but working in a school only allows holiday times!! Nobody minded in the least u being a little late - especially me cos I was late too xx You forgot to mention your filling dropping out on your day of disasters - Is is sorted? Take Care - see you soon xx

DGgirl said...

Hi Dyan

Bit of a lurker on your blog. As for my crafty space - I'm one of the ladies who lurk at the bottom of the garden!!

http://drumcloggirl.blogspot.com/2009/04/best-laid-plans.html

Keep up the good work sweetie - you make my workinmg days better with the lunch-time laughter you provide!!!

Gillx

Muckypup said...

Nice work. For a peek at my organised chaos, pop over to my blog. Underneath it all it is very organised, but when the mood takes me - stand back, cos it's going to get really messy!

http://sarahhaslam.blogspot.com

Kaz said...

ooooooo I want to rummage through your stash!! How long will it stay that tidy? Mine is 5 mins after I've finished!

I spy ikea stuff - think we all love those things. Will need to take photos, but be warned I won't be tidying first!

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

I will be send a 'true' picture tomorrow when hubby brings my thingy to let me download pics.....

I must add this is a 'before' pic....

Lisa T
XXXXX

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott