Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yayy, in Our Ben's good books..!!!


Well I've finished it..The Altered, Altered Book, and I just frikkin lurve it..!!!


It's full of Lots of Grunge elements....


Distress inks...Gorgeous metal feet...(oops forgot to take a side view, will do it tomorrow...)


Shabby Chic finishes.....


And of course it wouldn,t be complete without a couple of my little tag hiding places.!!


To book your space, you need to go HERE..

While your at it, pop on over to the bubblicious DT member Kirsty's blog and see what she made out of the packaging we sent her inks in... Cool or what..???

Had a brilliant Play Day today. We had a full house.. Sexy Susie came to play, so we had to have big slices of chocolate birthday cake all round.  Don,t worry there was no calories as I had cut it up so that they fell out..!!!! Can't tell you how old she is but its somewhere between 39 and 41...lmao..

I got a fabby book from the lovely Anne, it is full of 20's fashion. Bugger..!!! forgot to take a photo, another one for tomorrow, lol.

The gorgeous  Sandra was here as well, and was delighted to tell me that her hubby, the gorgeous Andy, has a new nickname for me... Apparantly he took one look at that photo of me yesterday and said

"blimey look at DVC..!!"

"DVC..??" said Sandra

"yes, Dyan Von Cleavage...!!!"...

Hilarious or what..??? Mind you I still can,t work out where they've come from... Answers on a postcard to the usual address, lmao...

Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oooh...your altered display book class is on my birthday...pity I can't come to it!!!...Loooks lush and fabby... Mad Hatter's Party on Saturday so then I will be able to play for me and not 20 kids...lol...Have a great Thursday...Kirsti xxx

suzyq said...

Hi Dy , I love your altered altered book. I would love to do all your workshop, it's just a wonderful place to meet lovely arty creative folks. I'm really sorry to have missed your play days too, everyone has produce such great work. Me blog hopping never.Lol looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Take care sue x

Unknown said...

I love that book!

flutterbycrafter said...

This altered, altered book is fabulous, I watched you working on it yesterday and am amazed how you made it look soooo easy. Had a great play day, thanks, love it. xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

DVC , rofpml x 2

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott