Yayy I am getting Blogger to work at last..!!! Apparantly there are new settings that I didnt know about which will make it easier..Its still taking a while as I am typing this after a large glass of wine. Wine in the afternoon you might ask..!!!! Well its my fellas birthday today and hes home. Yes miracles of miracles he is here.
First I need to thank the lovely Kirstiwithani for the blog award she gave me over a week ago. Very apt for me yeah.
I have to answer the following questions with one word. Wtf...??? Me one word.??? Ok here goes.
1.. Where is your cell phone? … bra
2. Your hair? … cool
3. Your mother?… Dead
4. Your father?… Dead
5. Your favourite food? … chocolate
6. Your dream last night?… Xrated
7. Your favourite drink? …Tea
8. Your dream/goal?…happiness
9. What room are you in?… bedroom
10. Your hobby?… life.
11. Your fear?… blindness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Greece
13. Where were you last night? …bed
14. Something that you’re aren’t?… normal
15. Muffins?… No
16. Wish list item? … tummy tuck
17. Where did you grow up? … I havent
18. Last thing you did?… blog
19. What are you wearing?… nothing
20. Your TV?… no
21. Your Pets?… no
22. Friends? … priceless
23. Your life?… mad
24. Your mood?… manic
25. Missing Someone?… not today
27. Something your not wearing?… anything
28. Your favourite store? … FCUK.
29. Your favourite colour?… black
30. When was the last time you laughed?… now
31. Last time you cried?… yesterday
32. Your best friend?… Su
33. One place that I go to over and over? … work
34. Facebook?… yes
35. Favourite place to eat?… bed
So there you go I managed most of them.....
Rememnber I told you about Bens tash for prostrate cancer. Well the beard came off to leave the most disgusting moustache ever, as was intended...
Here are the photos from Saturdays workshop. We had a fabulous day even though we overran by an hour,lol. We were making Christmas tags. Each one a different technique... The students were fabulous.
Here from L - R Margaret and Michelle
Julie and Eunice
Emma and Karen
Lynn and Liz
Sandra and Chris
I love my mate Sandra to death, she is a Northern Soulie and an absolute darling... She brought me the most gorgeous Zetti inspired Santa ornament.
Sunday was the painted sledge workshop and due to illness we were down to 3 students. But what a great day we had. They amazed me with the way that they picked up the painting. They were naturals .
Heres later in the day
And heres the final result.