Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aww, we come to the end again...



So here we go with day 3 of the Fabby Dabby and surprisingly they were all bright and breezy..!!! And even breezier when they were filled with tea and crumpets...









Just look at the mess they made...







Here's their finished tags all done with the Claudine Hellmuth products.










And don't the sleighs look fabulous lined up like this..??




We had a draw at the end of the day for the Tree painting. The lovely Katie pulled out Pandora's name.




Way to go Pandora....




This is the lovely Jackie, whos husband bought this weekend for her as a birthday treat. Now that's my kind of treat...




And here's four  missing from yesterdays sleigh show and tell.

Alix,Jackie, Paula and Katy.





So thats it another fabuloso weekend  over. I love them but I am absolutely drained when they are over. So after clearing up, I came home and fell in the bath with a bottle of Becks. I am now sat on the couch whilst J is cooking my tea....Ooooh could get used to this, lmao.

Enjoy xx

7 comments:

Kirsti said...

Looks like your ladies had a load of fun this weekend Dyan... I love the little tags they did.. they are fabulous.. Kirsti x

ForgedinPaper said...

Those tags with the Claudine paints are fab, vibrant colours. Maybe next year up MacDuff way?

Virginia said...

You look like you had a fabulous weekend, it's fun to see Gill and Angela and Cath there as well (I know them from my local classes) they all look like they had a fantastic time! Loving all the items they made, those blonde moments Christmas papers are completely addictive, I've just finished some more projects with them and have yet more still planned! Hope you are recovering after your busy weekend and hope you have a great Monday

Hugs

sam21ski said...

Fantastic weekend Dy, thanks to you and everyone else for their fab company xxxxx

Jude said...

I want to paint another sleigh!!! Loved the tags - colours are gorgeous. That looked like a fun weekend. x

The Scrappy Tree said...

Looks like so much fun! Awesome projects :)

olive said...

what Claudine products? just the paints? wish my L could cook, does J do lessons? the weekend looks great fun.... maybe one day. Ciao

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott