Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ooooh whats going on here...??


Dylusions stamps

What have we here...?

Oh yes, my favbe colourwashes

All equals scrummy backgrounds

Yup samples for CHA..

Mind you I had to break off to go see The Goddess. Yes this gorgeous girlie had a birthday today. My baby is 23 today.
Love this picture of her.

Maisie dressed up for the occasion..!!!

Jay made her a gorgeous wall hanging

Here they all are ready for the night out

I really don't know where she gets it from

Seems it hereditary, lol...

Enjoy xx


Olive said...

The goddess gets more like you each year!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Recently discovered your wonderful blog, and added you to my bloglist ;-) Maybe you can help me with a question ... Is it possible to use these colourwashes on top of acrylic paints ? Does it 'stick' ? They look like a lot of fun !

Dylan said...

Hi Brigitte and welcome. Yes the colourwashes and my Dylusions spray inks work perfectly over acrylic paints, so go ahead and play x

Quote of the Century

"You are an extraordinary woman.

How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"

Louisa May Alcott