Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heres a puzzle for you... Can you tell what Our Ben had me doing this afternoon...??










Bet you cant guess, can you..???  It is the rugby club Christmas do tonight and Our Ben is organising it. The theme this year is Ho down. Yup a cowboy inspired event. The telephone call went like this.

Ben  " can you do me a favour..?"

Me  "course I can babe, what is it..?"

Ben " I need 5 cactus, a cockerel and a saloon sign"

Me  " you winding me up..??"

Ben "No I,m serious and the lovely Katie will pick them up at 6"

Hilarious yeah..??? Anyway here they are in all their glory.







And here's the lovely Katie picking them up.




It was a painting class today, and the girlies were fab.

Heres Chris and Theresa




Giddy and giddier (Denny and Sue) and Clare.




Heres the finished result, I am soooooooo impressed. I just hope they realise how fabulous they are....!!!













Talking about fabulous, you need to pop over to Dee's blog where she has made some ace candles using the Blonde Moments stamps. I think I will be purloining that idea for pressies. She has also done some fabby things with my embossing powders and baubles. Now I would never have thought of doing that with them.
Nice one babe..xx




Need to dash now as this is what he's cooked for me tonight.. Aww might keep him..lmao




Right I,ll be back tomorrow with some amazing news.
 Clue -
1. first time teaching in this country,
2. beeswax  and collage,
3.  Ranger Signature Designer

Woop woop de f**king woop...!!!!!

Enjoy xx

6 comments:

susie f said...

You MIGHT keep him? Oh hunni u most certainly should, lol. I'll be round for my tea tomorrow!!
Love ya, miss ya
Susie
xx

Virginia said...

Hi Dyan

Wow - that's an amazingly busy day - loving the props for the 'rugby do' - don't you just love it when they ask for these kind of things! This year my 9 year old stated he didn't want to 'do' the book character day - "phew" is all I said LOL!

HOpe you have a great night

Hugs

Virginia

Sue said...

Think I am guessing the news - very exciting - hope I am right!!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Those props were HUGE!! Good grief!

Unknown said...

Hi Dyan would just like to say what a fantastic day i had yesterday i am really really really, pleased with the snowmen that i have hanging on my wall, thankyou thankyou, thankyou,you are so talented and thanks for teaching me love you lots Giddier (Sue).

thekathrynwheel said...

Claire is sporting a truly marvelous pair of baubles :-)))

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott