Friday, October 28, 2011

Fallen Angels weekend...

I am a member of a secret society, known as the Fallen Angels....Membership is extremely exclusive and only by invitation and successful  completion of the initiation ceremony. I am the Master of ceremonies.


I may drink out of china cups and saucers, but I still like to dunk my ginger biscuits.


Think Jay went a bit over board with the mini party rings.


Sandra bought me this fabulous retro dress, so of course I had to oblige by wearing it..


Not sure what we were doing here, lol.


Just love it Babe, thank you xxx


Emmi seems a bit confused with the proceedings


Jay is always happy after a cup of Rosy Lee


Sandra was on the wine and turned bright red within ten minutes


She was busy  transforming this little set of bunk beds into a new display for my vintage china.


Here's Ali, temporarily relieved from her pretty parcel wrapping.


Although she swore blind she wouldn't, Bezzy Su is loving the teacups.




 We spend the weekend laughing, crying, bonding, healing, comforting, advising, bitching,and eating. It is the best medicine you could ask for, to heal a damaged heart and soul..

"There is an intimate laughter to be found only among friends"...May Angelou

"You know you've got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you are laughing too hard"

I am in the middle of another quote canvas for the wall.
 


And I will leave you with a page from the Ledger.



Enjoy xx

8 comments:

Dina said...

Awww....give everyone a big snog for me!! Have tons of fun!

Kaz Hall said...

Hey girlies

wish I was there with you all, looks great fun, hope you have a good supply of sherry, chin chin have a fabbie time x

big snogs
kazxx

ellen vargo designs said...

sounds like my kind of weekend! I have a similar group that gets together twice a year - we rent out a camp and spend three days making art, staying up too late, talking, sharing, giggling and eating... it's the BEST! have an awesome time and celebrate your *gorgeous* self!

Big Hugs 2 u.... Ellen xxx

susiesu said...

love the dress; the crockery bunk bed; the canvas; the ledger page and the mini party rings - look so cool on the saucer! Remember

A day without laughter
is a day wasted!

purple hugs and love
Susiesu xxx

Heavens2Betsy said...

Great and sassy ledger pages. You all look like you're having a wild time together. Lovely. penny

Kaz Hall said...

Had to pop back to see if it was so......bunk beds for china??? LOL!! love it!!

Kazxx

(Love that dress too, the canvas and the ledger)

Siobhan Brignull said...

awww you've reminded me how much I love Party Rings, and now they do mini ones, sigh.

salamanda said...

Love the china and the bunk beds seem inspired choice for display. Battling the blues too at moment. Looks like you are getting lots of tlc. Loving the ledger pages and canvases.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott