Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dina is here.!!

Yes she is back, the one and only, gorgeously talented, Dina Wakley......

We have her for six whole days this time...yee hah. Here's a recce of yesterdays class.

My best side, lol. Setting up before the class.


Looking for images to use




We can't seem to take one decent picture between us, but as you can see we have a right laugh trying...




These are my pages in progress...worship the white space.


Here's everyone else hard at work




And that was as far as I got with photos yesterday, sorry about that. Plus I never got to post them as I had to teach a kid's class and then my normal Tuesday night ladies. Plus a Post Office run, a long long International conference call, amongst other things just ate into all my time. I was only left with a tiny amount of time for a glass of vimto in a candle lit bath before I had to close my eyes for what seemed like 30 secs.

So onto today. The gorgeous Sexy Susie used her day off wisely and trotted up the A1 to join us. I welcomed her with one of moustaches for the Gentile lady...!!! I think she looks fab in it.


Dina kept losing hers.


A lady should never be seen in public with a naked upper lip.!!


Adds a certain touch of glamour don't you think.??


The heat was getting to us so we switched locations.



 In case you where wondering if we actually got any work done. here is my almost finished book from  yesterday.












We are having a fabulous time, can't wait for tomorrow and the day after and the day after AND the day after..!!!

Enjoy xx

13 comments:

whyducks said...

Lol that looks like a lot of fun, glad you put me straight, at first I thought you were doing a upper lip waxing class!

Sid said...

Fab !!

Kaz Hall said...

Oooo I love the the photos,I love your art too but what I really really love is the moustaches!! I want one!! pretty please with a cherry on top!!
big hugs

Kazxx

Kirsti said...

Definitely looks like you had a lot of fun today...keep up th good work:0)....xxx

SunnyB said...

Your pictures are great and your work is fab. My favourites are the Sunnydays page with a beautiful woman's face and the 'make yourself strong'page with a great face and hairdo. Please think about bringing those faces as rubber stamp images in a lovely big size, that would be amazing. Thanks for sharing your fun!

Sarah Anderson said...

that moustache rather suits you Dyan!!!

Diana said...

i can't believe that was all done in one day!! loverly!!!!

thekathrynwheel said...

Erm, just wondering .... Is the pink moustache compulsory at all classes?
Mwa ha ha ha x

Siobhan Brignull said...

that looks absolutely fab, the book that is and as for the fun you've had, wish I was there to sample it . .. instead stuck at job where your best is never enuff, boo hoo

Laura said...

Thank you Dina and Dyan for such a FAB week, i've had a brilliant time, cant believe I had to come home yesterday and I'm now missing out on all the weekend fun :( cant wait to see all the gorgeous art you make this weekend. Thanks again girls im over the moon with what I've created the last few days xxxx

Miek said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wishing i could be there to :))

Photocat said...

It was so much fun Dyan... Too bad I could only do one class. Well, who knows. Maybe next year. I had a great time, it is food for my soul to be around you and the other artisty ladies. I hope you did rub off on me once more. Thanks to you and Dina for making it all happen. I can not believe that you had another class in the evening... Thanks again for organising it all, and thanks to the cooking ladies too. That pasta was delicious!
THANKS!

olive said...

jealous ....... looking great fun. love to Dina xxxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott