Monday, August 30, 2010

Better late than never...!!!

I know its weeks late but here are all the piccies from the fabulous Dina Wakley weekend.

Heres the fabby Teresa and her gorgeous cup cakes.


which went down a treat as you can see.


The classes were full to bursting.









And some fabulous work was produced.









some tools of the trade








lunch always goes down a storm





Pam and The Babe behind the scenes.


Dina was an absolute darling and painted me a canvas for the shop.


How cool is that..??


And here we are with the lovely Jude, who only had an 8 hr drive to get to us.!!


Little did I realise that what I presumed was jet lag was, in fact, the start of my illness, so apologies to everyone there for not being my usual self.The day after this photo was my first hospital stay!! I am getting there slowly, with slowly being the operative word. But I am still behaving myself (ish), lol.

Enjoy xx

7 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

OMG me n Christine have the BEST cheesy grins ever!!!

Cant wait for Dina's return, hope you are back on your feet soon

Clare

Jude said...

Oh, the memories...can't wait to get back down (working on that right now!!) We were worried about you that weekend - Paul reckoned you weren't as 'sparkly' as usual...so glad you're feeling better. Take care. xxx

Traceyr said...

wow such busy classes and so much lovelieness acheived.

Dyan continue being good please. :)

olive said...

well you're obviously on the mend, thank goodness... it was a truly mega time with Dina... bring on the next class. Ciao xx

Rhayne said...

So glad to hear you're on the mend :o)

Diane said...

Great to see you blogging again, Dyan and the piccies are great! Can't wait to hear when the next Dina weekend is!
Diane x

Dina said...

Ahhh, I miss you! :) And everyone else, too. Hugs!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott