Sunday, August 9, 2009

she returns...

Yayy I,m back....!!!!

Not so yayy..I,m knackered...!!!!

Ha ha well it is 2.45 am..Will tell you all about it tomorra..

See you then xx


Sue Abbott said...

Yippee!!!!! Missed you, hope you had a fantastic time Dy.
Sue x

Cath said...

Great to have you back, you were missed a lot....
Looking forward to the holiday snaps;)

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

welcome back Dy. Hope you are refreshed and revitalised.

Emma xx

Katy said...

YAY!! Hope you had a fabby time :) Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the fab goodies u sent me I love them all thank u thank thank u :D


Traceyr said...

Glad you had a great time - need to see some photos. :)

inkfairy said...

Hi Dyan,
So glad you are home safe and sound.
I hope you had a great time and are well rested.
Missed you loads!!! :-)
Michelle xx

Quote of the Century

"You are an extraordinary woman.

How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"

Louisa May Alcott