Monday, August 24, 2009

can you tell what it is yet..???

Today it was the lovely Katies turn to be indoctrinated in the ways of Xmas Folk Art painting, on the demo stands. Ha ha I drag them all in, don't I..? She did a grand job of stripping it down, priming it, and applying the base coats. I then drew on the design and showed her how to base it out.

As you can see she quickly got the hang of it.

Here it is in all its glory. Can you tell what it is yet.?? lmao

That's about it for the day before Our Ben dragged her away. Will keep you up to date with its progress

I have had loads of people email me about the personalised baubles, so we have added them on the website. You can find them HERE. Please note that they are hand painted and so you will need to allow for a later delivery. Please make sure that any names are spelt correctly on the order, as the baubles are non returnable.
You have a choice between Mortimer,

Or Angelica

They both come with co-ordinated holly leaves.

You can have it personalised as well. There are various options on the order.

I,m making some canvas's for sale as well and will get them on the web asap. Love this one..



Would you believe it, a quick post from me..??? That's cos I,m absolutely knackered and need a long soak in the bath.
Enjoy xx

5 comments:

Kaz said...

OOooo love the canvases!

Unknown said...

I love it all. I think that it is Santa that is stuck in the chimney. Emma xx

Michelle said...

CANVASES!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
Am I reading your mind??? Or are you taking notice of little ol me??? LOL!! :-)
I Looooove it, but you knew I'd say that.:-)
The Santa stuck in the chimney is CLASS!!!
I started singing the song and got strange looks from Hubbie.(again)
Hope you have a lovely relaxing soak.
Hugs,
Michelle xx
Oh No Here we go again......... When santa got stuck up the chimney he began to shout.........

Virginia said...

Feeling even more festive this morning Dyan, loving the new stand - singing when Santa got stuck up the chimney now in my head! Also loving the baubles and the canvases - all soooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll! HOpe you have a great Tuesday!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Good grief you crazy lady. Where the bloody hell are you finding the time to do all these. Are stealing mine? Coz sure as eggs is eggs, mine's slipping away through my fingers.

Just lurrrrrrve the canvasses, made me think that sothern softie reindeer would look good on a tall slim one. A one off only just for me though, if I ever get any time!

luv Dee xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott