Friday, July 3, 2020

New Facebook Live Class - Distinctly Dylusions 4

New Facebook Live Online Class
Distinctly Dylusions 4

Yippee I have another Facebook live class for you, Come join me in this 6 night class all about the Dylusions Dyary! 

Planners are big news at the moment but a little too “clean” for my taste. Lol. Plus I always forget to carry one around with me. But a journal doubling as a Dyary is a totally different matter, now that I carry everywhere!!!
Introducing the Dylusions Dyary …

Plenty of room to plan and record my appointments, but also a plethora of journaling space to keep me occupied. 
Whether you are already a journaler wanting to get more organised or a planner wanting to dip your toe into mixed media, the Dyary is perfect for you. 




Can't wait to see you there 💗


No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott