Wednesday, September 6, 2017

New Dylusions Dyary Product Launch - September 2017



Creative Dyary Back Chat Stickers 

A fun assortment of label stickers from the queen of sass herself including sarcastic commentary, sayings for everyday routines, and daily inspiration. Includes 8-4"x6" sheets with 4 sheets each of black & white and colour designs.



Hehe I'm mighty sure you'll have great fun using these, hey?!!


Creative Dyary Tape Sheets 

Designed to coordinate with the Dylusions Creative Dyary, these brightly printed tape strips are ideal for sticking notes, reminders, ephemera, and die cuts into your Creative Dyary. Includes 8-4"x6" sheets with 2 sheets of four designs.



Aren't these just fabulous additions to the tapes?




Creative Dyary Dy-Cuts

Printed on heavyweight matte yardstick, Dylusions Creative Dyary Dy-Cuts contain two each of 12 Dylusions images. These four new die cut sets feature Dyan's signature animals, birds and flowers.
Available in both black and white designs that you can colour in and printed colour that you can use as is. These one-of-a-kind Dylusions characters will add signature style to your Creative Dyary pages.

Dy-Cuts 2
Dy-Cuts 3
Dy-Cuts 4
Dy-Cuts 5







I bet you can't wait to get your hands on these new goodies? We are looking forward to seeing all the  fabulous creations you make with them.

Love Dy & Jay

All the New Dylusions products are now available to Pre-order at Art From The Heart online or in store - Click Here for the link to AFTH website 







3 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait for these to come out! Loving the older release they are so much fun to play with.

Laura said...

I would love a back chat stamp sheet!? Rubber? I know it's GOT to be coming right!?

Diana Molinaro said...

I just love you so much , it's incredible how you've changed me in my thinking ...not only color but your wonderful personality and red hair it's great . So question I watched one video where you said you had papers I could get so u know what colors go with what . I can't find it .Do you have a link ?
Thank you again in so many ways . If I'm down I watch one of your videos
Hugs Diana

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott