Thursday, December 3, 2015

22 Sleeps to go...


I've been getting extremley inky making some new christmas themed tags to show you all!!


First of all I made lots of tag backgrounds using the Dylusions Ink Sprays and decorating using Dylusions StencilsDylusions Paints. I applied the paint through the stencils using the Tim Holtz Blending Tool.
 I quite often stamp out pages of images onto either mix media card stock or journal pages and then spend a night sat cutting them all out while watching T.V etc... its very therapeutic!


Here they are cut out, when cutting I like to leave a little border around the black outline.


Next I spent time placing them on the tags & journal pages, playing around mixing all the different stamps together. I love using the Christmas trees for reindeer bodies!



After deciding where I wanted to place all the stamped out images I stuck them down using double sided tape and Collage glue stick.








I have used a mix of Christmas stamps & non Christmas stamps, here is a list of the stamps I have used;


I hope you enjoy them & they help get you into the Christmas spirit... theres plenty more Christmas themed samples & decorations to come. Tune in tomorrow to see what they look like decorated & finished.

Love, Jay

2 comments:

County Purr Farm Scrapbooking said...

Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing and mixing and matching! Time to get to it with my fabulous collection of Dylusions stamps, etc.

Ingeborg van Peteghem said...

Hi, I love it! So much I wanna make my own 😁 But I wonder...how did you get that bird on your tag??? Mine is way to big! 😳

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott